Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Bengals... Winning vs Losing...
I mean if you "barely squeaking by" makes you happy, would losing make you happier? I heard there's a team in Northeast Ohio that you could follow. You'd be pleased as a peach.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am happy we are winning... however, I just don't know how to truly feel about winning...  I am not the best at explaining my emotions.. since I am a very manly man.. but Does anyone else miss the struggle of the season where we are barely squeaking by?  Now they are winning and they are good I feel like my support is not being felt by the players and the team as much almost like a Child saying... I can do this on my own...  I really don't need you to be yelling so hard.. or supporting us in the way you did in the past..  As if they are saying We can do it..  Am I just prone to losing or being let down that I am not accustomed to winning..  Since I remember we were never this good..  Almost there sure in 89...  but this year we are Good.. we can say it we are good...  Doesn't mean I am thinking we are going to win the SB... or even a playoff game but I somehow long for my old Bengals and defending them which made me feel I am with them no matter what their record was...  

Ok, I have to go teach some kids.. Confused   PS...  GO Bengals...!!!!

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Marlon... dude ... man ...
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 12:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Raiders + 20
Chargers +5
Ravens +4
Cheifs  +15
Seahawks +3
Bills + 13
Steelers + 6
Browns + 21

No  4 of our 8 wins are by double digit points

wow ... not going to lie, pretty embarrassed by that. I should probably have thought about that before I typed it.

I thought I saw a stat on TNF that showed that, but they have been talking about another team.  More than likely..probably the Ravens, lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 11:22 AM)StripesInSuffolk Wrote: I'd be perfectly okay with doing this every year.

Now the Stress is when will we loss... instead of the heartbreak of when will we win
Reply/Quote