Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
(07-16-2017, 02:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Or Marvin's?

Like I said rational responses..  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2017, 02:44 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Like I said rational responses..  Hilarious

So we shouldn't downgrade Marvin for that one game at the end of the season? Just looking for clarity on your one game stance
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2017, 03:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So we shouldn't downgrade Marvin for that one game at the end of the season? Just looking for clarity on your one game stance

Marvin Lewis has only had 2 seasons above .500 without Dalton, and he had an overall losing record without Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2017, 03:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So we shouldn't downgrade Marvin for that one game at the end of the season? Just looking for clarity on your one game stance

The clarity is we are talking about a QB vs a Coach.. you can;t just say a position player rating is the same as a coach rating etc..... I am comparing Dalton to QBs not to Coaches.. so yes your rational does not compute for me... Finally my position has been your repeated reference to "so called experts" and I have pointed out how volatile their rankings are year to year which to me shows the flaws and bias in their ranking... is that clarity enough for you now ??
Reply/Quote