Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Worst Team In NFL
Watching the game today and Oline stinks. Bengals will end the year in last place like the Reds. Lucky if we win 2 games this year. Lets just start talking about next season already.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
This is an emotional knee jerk reaction. It's week 1/17.
Reply/Quote
Yes. It was bad yesterday but it would take another at least five games or so (all shutout losses?) to recognize a trend and write off the whole season.
Reply/Quote
We sure looked like it yesterday, but I'd still take the Bengals over the Jets or 49ers at this point.

I'll reconsider at the bye.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry, but my farts smell better than the way the Bengals played and they stink bad.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Yeah as really they need to get an offensive line and beef them up and fast!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:25 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Watching the game today and Oline stinks. Bengals will end the year in last place like the Reds. Lucky if we win 2 games this year. Lets just start talking about next season already.

Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
One game (especially the 1st one) does not define a whole season. I don't believe the Bengals are near as bad a team as was on display last week. I need at least 3-5 games before I'd write any team completely off.  Bengals still have a lot of talent, playing in a weaker division with a relatively easy schedule. I can't totally write them off yet, after just one game.
Reply/Quote
No doubt after last night's debacle that the Bengals are now officially the worst team in the NFL.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 11:41 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: No doubt after last night's debacle that the Bengals are now officially the worst team in the NFL.

There are currently 9 winless teams:

Chicago, Cincy, Cleveland, Indy, LAC, NOLA, NYG, NYJ, and San Fran.

You guys are definitely not worse than the Jets or Niners. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There are currently 9 winless teams:

Chicago, Cincy, Cleveland, Indy, LAC, NOLA, NYG, NYJ, and San Fran.

You guys are definitely not worse than the Jets or Niners. 

Talent wise the Bengals are better than a lot of teams. However, Lewis holds them back so much as does Mike Brown and the lack of scouts. Honestly, right now the team is the worst in the NFL. San Francisco has a new coach and GM and a plan. The Jets are using the suck for Luck tactic and will have tons of money come next season and no real dead weight. 

The Bengals need to shed Marvin and several position coaches to be considered a team with a plan or direction.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
eli manning sucks big fat donkey **** andy dalton is a better quarterback than eli yes I said it how do you throw 4 straight incompletions with odell beckham brandon marshall and evan ingram as your targets giants have the best group of receivers in the league
Reply/Quote