Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals add Asa Jackson and cut porter
(12-01-2015, 01:43 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You remember wrong.
He was a turnstile.
Coaches and Lap just babbled about his "versatility" to play tackle and guard. 

(12-01-2015, 01:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude seriously blew in Preseason and was a big reason most of us were so concerned about our OL depth...

What amazed me with France was how he showed pretty much no improvement from his rookie year. He was so bad his rookie year that it seemed like he could only go up. Instead, he went parallel.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
So the Panthers signed Finnegan, a former pro-bowler.....

.... and we signed this scrub who was found using PEDs before even though it never made him more than a scrub.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 05:02 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: So the Panthers signed Finnegan, a former pro-bowler.....

.... and we signed this scrub who was found using PEDs before even though it never made him more than a scrub.

Finnegan has been trash for like 4 years now
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 05:02 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: So the Panthers signed Finnegan, a former pro-bowler.....

Finnegan is a head case and offers nothing on the field. I doubt Jackson does anything, but at least there's some potential with him.

Besides Jackson is on the PS, not the 53.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

i dont get this post? when did the panthers sign finnegan was it week 13 of the season?

Did they replacie a starter? we are replacing a practice squad guy.

How is one comparable to the other?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 02:59 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I still don't understand why no love is shown to Troy Hill by this team. He's on the practice squad, but not listed there on the team's official website, it only shows 9 guys?? He played well in the preseason, and one would think that if we are a man down at corner, the guy who has been practicing the system all season would get the call up.

Did I miss him getting waived or cut or hurt?

Very good question Murdock. Troy Hill played very good in the Preseason and i hope he is still on the PS.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 05:00 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: What amazed me with France was how he showed pretty much no improvement from his rookie year. He was so bad his rookie year that it seemed like he could only go up. Instead, he went parallel.

Good point, but i am not going to harp on PA again, the O-line has played pretty damn decent this year...

Atleast the starters have, i pray to God we don't have a serious injury on the OL (knock on wood).

I do like what i have seen from Fisher and i think Ogbuehi will be great in a year or two but the Guard spot
is a question mark at best behind Boling and Zeitler. Stay healthy fellas.
Reply/Quote