Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
Solid pick up. Mixon will definitely be a great back up for Pacman if he ever gets injured and can't slug a woman in the face.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Straight from Baltimore of all places. (Rice)

Bengals are going to get beat on for a while for this pick.

I'm a little surprised. Just a little.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

The irony is hilarious coming from a Ravens fan!

How does a Ravens fan even have the balls to make this thread?!
Reply/Quote
The irony is a bit funny, but I will still rep Bmore because **** the Bengals for that pick lol. We are a joke of an organization aren't we?

p.s. Is a fan allowed to smack talk their own team in here? If so I am game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:07 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The irony is a bit funny, but I will still rep Bmore because **** the Bengals for that pick lol. We are a joke of an organization aren't we?

p.s. Is a fan allowed to smack talk their own team in here? If so I am game.

Ironic but a bit cold........  just like the two guys Ray Lewis killed!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I forgot that I can't smack talk about this topic because Ray Rice still plays for the Ravens...

Oh wait

I heard Greg Hardy needs a paycheck. Y'all want the trifecta?

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I forgot that I can't smack talk about this topic because Ray Rice still plays for the Ravens...

Oh wait

I heard Greg Hardy needs a paycheck. Y'all want the trifecta?

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Only took them, what, 7(?) months to release him?!  And that was only AFTER public outcry that was even greater than the initial public outrage that they ignored!  

This keeps getting funnier and funnier!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Good luck stopping this offense after these first two rounds!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Only took them, what, 7(?) months to release him?!  And that was only AFTER public outcry that was even greater than the initial public outrage that they ignored!  

This keeps getting funnier and funnier!!!!!

Watching someone attack a team for cutting a guy who hit a woman while supporting a team that has picked up two guys after it was revealed they hit women is pretty funny.

Keep it up, Bengals fans. Millhouse, you cool.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid pick up. Mixon will definitely be a great back up for Pacman if he ever gets injured and can't slug a woman in the face.

He was just demonstrating his straight-arm move. He chose a female to demonstrate it on because he knew he would end up with Cincy and would be playing against Steelers and Ravens all the time. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Watching someone attack a team for cutting a guy who hit a woman while supporting a team that has picked up two guys after it was revealed they hit women is pretty funny.

Keep it up, Bengals fans. Millhouse, you cool.

Again, STOP ignoring that the Ravens weren't even going to cut him until there was a public outcry!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ravens are holier-than-thou, though!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

This keeps getting more and more HILARIOUS!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:55 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: He was just demonstrating his straight-arm move. He chose a female to demonstrate it on because he knew he would end up with Cincy and would be playing against Steelers and Ravens all the time. Ninja

Pacman gave him a ton of film to study. Mixon is a true student of the game

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pacman gave him a ton of film to study. Mixon is a true student of the game

You guys might still be able to pick up Kylie Jenner in the 4th. Tongue
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Tim Williams is a choir boy. What is it that they say about stones and glass houses?

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:30 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Tim Williams is a choir boy. What is it that they say about stones and glass houses?

This certainly is blowing up in the face of any Ravens fans that criticized the Bengals taking Mixon, and I'm LOVING IT!

I guess they didn't want to be associated with another player associated with murdering people with a knife, so they're progressing to guns!

I will give the Ravens more credit because I guess a gun is a more humane way of killing someone!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:30 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Tim Williams is a choir boy. What is it that they say about stones and glass houses?

Smoking pot and not carrying your gun permit with you is equivalent to punching women now?

Damn, the lengths you guys go to excuse hitting women...

Reply/Quote
Do any of you guys denounce hitting women? You should probably take a stand on this before you defend your team any further.

Only Millhouse has suggested it's wrong.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:43 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Smoking pot and not carrying your gun permit with you is equivalent to punching women now?

Damn, the lengths you guys go to excuse hitting women...

Sins are sins are sins. Who am I to judge what's worse?

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:56 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Sins are sins are sins. Who am I to judge what's worse?

Wait, so I give you an out to say "hitting women is bad" and your response is to suggest all criminal activity is equal? So stealing a soda is as bad as rape?

Lol, can smoking pot and not carrying your gun permit even be called sins?

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, so I give you an out to say "hitting women is bad" and your response is to suggest all criminal activity is equal? So stealing a soda is as bad as rape?

Lol, can smoking pot and not carrying your gun permit even be called sins?

I don't really feel the need to take your "out" as I don't really care what you think about this.

Wanna bet who has the first malfeasance now that they are in the league, Williams or Mixon? Because I don't think you do.

Reply/Quote