Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(04-29-2017, 12:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Do any of you guys denounce hitting women? You should probably take a stand on this before you defend your team any further.

Only Millhouse has suggested it's wrong.

IRONY ONCE AGAIN!

Look, Pat, all's we're saying is that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw knives that were used to kill two people!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid pick up. Mixon will definitely be a great back up for Pacman if he ever gets injured and can't slug a woman in the face.

Even though it's weak sauce coming from a Ravens fan.....of all teams.....I gots nothin. I'm pretty disgusted right now.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid pick up. Mixon will definitely be a great back up for Pacman if he ever gets injured and can't slug a woman in the face.

Classy and ironic.  Were you bored?  This is weak even coming from you....the weakest of the smack on these forums next to Brad....
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:09 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: You guys might still be able to pick up Kylie Jenner in the 4th. Tongue

WTF!!!  Does no on else notice the extreme nipple incongruity?!?!
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:55 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: He was just demonstrating his straight-arm move. He chose a female to demonstrate it on because he knew he would end up with Cincy and would be playing against Steelers and Ravens all the time. Ninja

[Image: original-75870413w1000.jpg]

[Image: opie.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 02:24 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: [Image: original-75870413w1000.jpg]

[Image: 37423771-tired-brown-dog-panting-on-a-wh....jpg?ver=6]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: Even though it's weak sauce coming from a Ravens fan.....of all teams.....I gots nothin. I'm pretty disgusted right now.

"from a Raven's fan" is a popular response, but we don't currently have anyone on the team that slugged a woman in the face. 

But rep for calling it out. Some of your fellow Bengals fans here apparently think what he did is either ok or only as bad as smoking pot. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

The irony is hilarious coming from a Ravens fan!

How does a Ravens fan even have the balls to make this thread?!

I imagine he draws on the same source of denial that Bengal fans access when laughing at him.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals took Joe Mixon because it seems like he moved on from the incident and became a better person.

The Ravens insisted on keeping Rice after his incident until the PR became unbearable.

Quite different.
Reply/Quote
Every team has shady characters that do shady shit on their roster. If the litmus test for talking smack is that my team must be squeaky clean, then it's time to shut this board down and go home. Some people need to pull their panties out of their cracks and lighten up.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Do any of you guys denounce hitting women? You should probably take a stand on this before you defend your team any further.

Only Millhouse has suggested it's wrong.

Is that just smack or serious?

I just wanna know before i take the time to point out how ******** this is.
Reply/Quote
"moved on"

"different"

Looks like he will be welcomed in Cincy.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "moved on"

"different"

Looks like he will be welcomed in Cincy.

Drew comparisons to Laveon Bell?

You're god damned right he'll be.

Millhouse and others are just being crybabies.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:47 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Drew comparisons to Laveon Bell?

You're god damned right he'll be.

Millhouse and others are just being crybabies.

Just like laveon bell, but with good knees!

So I suppose bmorepat isn't interested in the bet I proposed. Go figure....

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 09:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just like laveon bell, but with good knees!

So I suppose bmorepat isn't interested in the bet I proposed. Go figure....

Better knees and faster hands too. But in all seriousness, he was obviously scared of this girl and was and was defending himself. She had very sharp fingernails and could have cut him or put out his eye. Totally appropriate response on his part. 

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:12 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Better knees and faster hands too. But in all seriousness, he was obviously scared of this girl and was and was defending himself. She had very sharp fingernails and could have cut him or put out his eye. Totally appropriate response on his part. 

Apparently She also had a glass jaw. Lots to consider on her scouting report.

Reply/Quote
Not only are Bengals fans openly admitting that what he did is ok because he can play (come on, guys, at least give us some BS that he paid his debt or second chances or whatever), but they're mocking the victim.

Figured most of you would at least denounce what he did.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 08:59 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "from a Raven's fan" is a popular response, but we don't currently have anyone on the team that slugged a woman in the face. 

But rep for calling it out. Some of your fellow Bengals fans here apparently think what he did is either ok or only as bad as smoking pot. 

No one is saying what Mixon did was ok, but what we are saying is you should make sure your white suit on Super Bowl Sunday isn't covered in blood before you go criticizing other people for character flaws!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:30 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Apparently She also had a glass jaw. Lots to consider on her scouting report.

I thought that too since it took her so long to get up. But there are now screenshots of deleted tweets from Mixon saying that she winked at him as she lay on the floor right before he left, so it's obvious that she was setting him up and trying to destroy his future career. 
Reply/Quote
I need someone to tell me what's Smack and what isn't.

The mob justice for this kid is everywhere. IDK what's sincere and what isn't so i'm not sure how to respond.
Reply/Quote