Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(04-29-2017, 10:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. Not only are Bengals fans openly admitting that what he did is ok because he can play

2. they're mocking the victim.

Figured most of you would at least denounce what he did.

1. False. You made that up. If you'd dip out of your PnR transvestite, transgender threads for a few minutes and visit jungle noise, you'd know that 99% of us are totally against what he did. Yet we are also still excited about what he could bring as a football player. There is literally nothing wrong with that. He made a huge mistake, paid his dues, has since kept his nose clean and made it as right as he can with the girl. If she can forgive and move on, why can't you? Personally, I think you need to get the sand out of your vagina.

2. It isn't the worst thing she's had happen to her.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:45 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I thought that too since it took her so long to get up. But there are now screenshots of deleted tweets from Mixon saying that she winked at him as she lay on the floor right before he left, so it's obvious that she was setting him up and trying to destroy his future career. 

That's what happens when you send a girl to do a mans job.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not only are Bengals fans openly admitting that what he did is ok because he can play (come on, guys, at least give us some BS that he paid his debt or second chances or whatever), but they're mocking the victim.

I'm not going to entertain that with a response because frankly, it's ********.

You can denounce hitting women and like this pick. There's no conflict between these 2 positions so it doesn't need to be explained.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:53 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: 1. False. You made that up.

We're currently posting in a thread filled with you guys dismissing what he did and praising his ability to play football.

Quote:2. It isn't the worst thing she's had happen to her.

I guess that makes it ok
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:57 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm not going to entertain that with a response because frankly, it's ********.

You can denounce hitting women and like this pick. There's no conflict between these 2 positions so it doesn't need to be explained.

So hitting women is ok if you can play football and you're going to throw out the word "********" again.

Stay classy, Cincy.

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:34 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Not only are Bengals fans openly admitting that what he did is ok because he can play (come on, guys, at least give us some BS that he paid his debt or second chances or whatever), but they're mocking the victim.

Steelers and Ravens both have picked up/drafted players that have done all sorts of things up to killing others. It's worked to the tune of 8 championships between them. 

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If it gets the Bengals a trophy or two, i don't care who they pick up or draft. 

no.*****.given.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
With all the things our teams can use to smack each other....taking the moral high ground is not one of them.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So hitting women is ok if you can play football and you're going to throw out the word "********" again.

Stay classy, Cincy.

"what you're saying is a false dichotomy" 

*Doubles down on false dichtomy*

Kay.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 01:11 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: "what you're saying is a false dichotomy" 

*Doubles down on false dichtomy*

Kay.

"He has moved on"

"[Asking us to denounce what he did] is ********"

"Drew comparisons to Laveon Bell?"

"You're god damned right he'll be [welcomed in Cincy]".

[Bengals fans upset about his past] are just being crybabies."

"I'm not going to entertain [the idea of denouncing what he did] because frankly, it's ********."

And now your feeling are hurt because I pointed out that you refuse to denounce his actions and are praising him.  Cry

Reply/Quote
the Bengals 2017 color rush uniforms were leaked

[Image: ZgZIlHi.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: hitting women is ok if you can play football and you're ******** again.

You're on a roll. Tell us how you really feel.

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 10:55 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: He was just demonstrating his straight-arm move. He chose a female to demonstrate it on because he knew he would end up with Cincy and would be playing against Steelers and Ravens all the time. Ninja
The girl in this picture must of been excited to see me, no?
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 12:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Do any of you guys denounce hitting women? You should probably take a stand on this before you defend your team any further.

Only Millhouse has suggested it's wrong.
"denounce hitting women?"

Its a accepted practice in Cinntucky.
That is why most of the woman in Cinntucky who are on meth are toothless from getting their teeth knocked out by their mullet boy friends.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So hitting women is ok if you can play football and you're going to throw out the word "********" again.

Stay classy, Cincy.

" throw out the word "********" again."

I stink he was referring to BradFrtiz.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Solid pick up. Mixon will definitely be a great back up for Pacman if he ever gets injured and can't slug a woman in the face.

Hey, you created a thread to publicly display your epic level of stupid.    And it's a resounding success.  We see how stupid you are.  

A guy did a wrong thing three years ago.  NO ONE condoned it. 

And does anybody even have to come out and denounce hitting women?  Must be that, in your circle of friends and family, it has to be said.  Must be so many of you prone to such a thing that you have to keep reminding each other.  That says a lot about you and yours.  Among civilized people, it goes without saying. 

So, go on embarrassing yourself.  But I won't be back to see it.  I'm bored with your sorriness.  Maybe next time, look for a Lame Ass Un-Smack-worthy sub-forum.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 06:36 PM)McC Wrote: Hey, you created a thread to publicly display your epic level of stupid.    And it's a resounding success.  We see how stupid you are.  

And does anybody even have to come out and denounce hitting women?  Must be that, in your circle of friends and family, it has to be said.  Must be so many of you prone to such a thing that you have to keep reminding each other.  That says a lot about you and yours.  Among civilized people, it goes without saying. 

So, go on embarrassing yourself.  But I won't be back to see it.  I'm bored with your sorriness.  Maybe next time, look for a Lame Ass Un-Smack-worthy sub-forum.

Walmart has a sale on vagasil.

You should by a case.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think he's a punk, for hitting her like that.
He could have just shoved her away.
At the very least, he could of pulled the punch a little.

With that being said, I cannot completely condemn the man to oblivion when she put her hands on his throat like that.
Still a puck move, but quite possibly a pure defensive reaction.

On the field..... OMG !
Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 10:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think he's a punk, for hitting her like that.
He could have just shoved her away.
At the very least, he could of pulled the punch a little.

With that being said, I cannot completely condemn the man to oblivion when she put her hands on his throat like that.
Still a puck move, but quite possibly a pure defensive reaction.

On the field..... OMG !
Shocked

Hopefully they both learned a lesson about putting your hands on people. I agree with you. He could have easily pushed her away. But I also suffer from anger issues, and realize that it's very hard to turn it off once it starts. She went at him with force, I heard she spit too. If that's true, you get what you get. All in all it was a dumb situation involving dumb kids.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 04:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You're on a roll. Tell us how you really feel.

I didn't call someone "********". I was calling him out for using that word again as an insult. 

When you teach kids with disabilities, you tend to not like that word. 

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2017, 06:36 PM)McC Wrote: Hey, you created a thread to publicly display your epic level of stupid.    And it's a resounding success.  We see how stupid you are.  

Looks like this thread hit you pretty hard. 

I guess that's a success for me. 

Reply/Quote