Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and Lions to coach at the Senior Bowl.
(01-27-2020, 05:35 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol no problem! I was just wondering, "what did I write that was so bad?" LOL

Ultimately, I wish for the team to do the right thing. I've just been a Burrow fan since 2018 (due to Whitworth being my favourite player ever, I'm a defacto, "fan," of LSU lol) and even IF he was still graded like he was at the beginning of the season, I'd've wanted us to take him and groom him.

He's the best QB to come out of LSU... ever lol, plus with the whole good story thing and maybe help make the team prominent again (aside from his on-field stuff, which is ridiculous), yeah, I want him on the team Big Grin

Despite a decent game by Herbert, he had the passion and stimulation of a clump of dirt, during that brief interview, with one-sentence answers and vanilla English being used (be enthusiastic!).

We will see :andy:

I got the impression that in today’s age of social media overreacting to everything, he was relying upon his cliches.

Here, watch this clip from Bull Durham, NSFW:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KeVca9MwDX8
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 06:49 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: God, Herbert is SO damn boring...

Say what you want about Andy's demeanor (I was fine with it), he at least had passion and energy, plus he had (and has) things to say, not 1 sentence answers.

And he had an ok game; all his incompletions were bad throws and that one duck looked terrible too (what was somehow caught).

Please God, ensure Burrow is our pick, somehow, some way.

Hope this puts to bed us drafting Herbert. Burrow is the clear pick.
Reply/Quote