NFL Draft Network

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
2. CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma
3. Isaiah Wilson OT Georgia
4. Clyde Edwards Helaire RB LSU
5. Jacob Phillips LB LSU
6. Lamar Jackson CB Nebraska
7. Tyler Johnson DE Arizona

How CeeDee fell to us is beyond me but I had to nab him. If this draft happened I’d be about as happy as one could be.
Reply/Quote
That would be some draft if those players happened to be there at those spots.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 04:27 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: That would be some draft if those players happened to be there at those spots.

Then bring in Corey Littleton and yikes
Reply/Quote
The problem with all of these is these rankings make no sense. In no world is CeeDee Lamb making the 2nd round. If you told me Tee Higgins maybe I'd get on board but CeeDee Lamb is WR1/2. This kind of stuff should show people how pointless those mock game are. Most the other guys are a round or two low, I actually think Jackson is a day 2 guy, same with Edwards Helaire (Especially with Eienne returning).
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 05:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: The problem with all of these is these rankings make no sense. In no world is CeeDee Lamb making the 2nd round. If you told me Tee Higgins maybe I'd get on board but CeeDee Lamb is WR1/2. This kind of stuff should show people how pointless those mock game are. Most the other guys are a round or two low, I actually think Jackson is a day 2 guy, same with Edwards Helaire (Especially with Eienne returning).

Lol smh just thought it was a hell of a way for the draft to go for us based on who fell to me in the mock. Obviously there’s an almost zero chance CeeDee falls to us Phillips is still there in 5th Jackson in the 6th and so on and so on but that’s how the mock fell and I thought it was worth sharing, sooooo Get bent.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 04:01 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: NFL Draft Network

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
5. Jacob Phillips LB LSU

How CeeDee fell to us is beyond me but I had to nab him.  If this draft happened I’d be about as happy as one could be.

The only way Lamb makes it to 33 is if someone finds naked pictures of him with a child.
Reply/Quote
How many people thought Metcalf would last until 64 last year?
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2020, 04:01 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: NFL Draft Network

1. Joe Burrow QB LSU
5. Jacob Phillips LB LSU

How CeeDee fell to us is beyond me but I had to nab him.  If this draft happened I’d be about as happy as one could be.

The first four picks on offense?  Have they seen our defense?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2020, 05:38 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The first four picks on offense?  Have they seen our defense?

I agree but if u bring in a couple guys like trey burton and Corey Littleton things look a whole lot different along with resigning Aj Eifert Dennard and Billings and Wilson.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2020, 10:11 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I agree but if u bring in a couple guys like trey burton and Corey Littleton things look a whole lot different along with resigning Aj Eifert Dennard and Billings and Wilson.

This makes it great then, the FA. With the FA and this Draft I couldn't be more happy if this happened.
Reply/Quote