Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals and all 32 teams projected win totals
Gonna let you click on the link for a surprise
https://www.legalsportsreport.com/odds/nfl/win-totals/
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Definitely loving it!

Vegas odds are usually pretty accurate.

I know that's just regular season but it does kind of give you the feeling like it will be another Bengals-Chiefs AFC Title game!
Reply/Quote
I think we'll do better than last year. The schedule is easier, hopefully Burrow won't have an appendectomy & stink the first couple weeks, and aside from safety, and maybe TE & RB slightly, we are as good or better everywhere else.
Reply/Quote
13-4
Reply/Quote
It's always hard to predict strength of schedule.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 12:10 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's always hard to predict strength of schedule.

& the inevitable injuries that often plague teams throughout the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2023, 10:52 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Gonna let you click on the link for a surprise
https://www.legalsportsreport.com/odds/nfl/win-totals/

While I like that it says we'll win the division again, what are the odds that EVERY team in the AFC North is going to have 8 or more wins?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 09:27 AM)PhilHos Wrote: While I like that it says we'll win the division again, what are the odds that EVERY team in the AFC North is going to have 8 or more wins?

Are you doubting the all-knowing OZ?  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote

Last year the Bengals leap frogged the Bills in the AFC Big 3 Trifecta to make it (Chiefs, Bengals, Bills) in the Fan and Media respect ranking.

I would Love to see the Bengals vie for and take control of the #1 Seed in the AFC Playoff picture in 2023.

Get that first Playoff week BYE, Home field advantage throughout and only 2 wins away from a Super Bowl appearance after a week of rest.

Make that Fan and Media respect ranking flip again to be (Bengals, Chiefs, Bills) come Playoff time while giving the Chiefs that extra game to play plus requiring the Chiefs to travel to Cincy should they meet the Bengals again in a 2023 Playoff game.
Reply/Quote
As long as Burrow stays healthy then I see the Bengals covering 11.5 win total

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 09:27 AM)PhilHos Wrote: While I like that it says we'll win the division again, what are the odds that EVERY team in the AFC North is going to have 8 or more wins?

Last year the Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos were all at 10.5, and the Raiders were at 8.5

Respectively, they finished...
14-3
10-7
5-12
6-11

The top 5 SB odds in order were the Bills, Bucs, Chiefs, Rams, Packers. 3 of those teams finished with a losing record.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 12:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Last year the Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos were all at 10.5, and the Raiders were at 8.5

Respectively, they finished...
14-3
10-7
5-12
6-11

The top 5 SB odds in order were the Bills, Bucs, Chiefs, Rams, Packers. 3 of those teams finished with a losing record.

You beat me too it. Last season everybody and I mean everybody! had the AFC west running roughshod over the AFC and just thumping people. How'd that turn out? A bunch of people had the Chiefs falling off, bad.

What 5 years ago nearly all the talking heads had the Browns as a shoe in for the Superbowl. How'd that turn out?

Nearly every season there's a couple teams, media darlings, that are preseason juggernauts and they end up stinking. And likewise there's a couple teams everybody has stinking and they end up pushing for the playoffs and often make it.

Having said all of that yes I believe we belong where we're at.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2023, 12:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You beat me too it. Last season everybody and I mean everybody! had the AFC west running roughshod over the AFC and just thumping people. How'd that turn out? A bunch of people had the Chiefs falling off, bad.

What 5 years ago nearly all the talking heads had the Browns as a shoe in for the Superbowl. How'd that turn out?

Nearly every season there's a couple teams, media darlings, that are preseason juggernauts and they end up stinking. And likewise there's a couple teams everybody has stinking and they end up pushing for the playoffs and often make it.

Having said all of that yes I believe we belong where we're at.

Well said, we belong and we have proven that now. No flukes around here Fredtoast. Mellow
Reply/Quote