Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals announce 53 man roster
Bengals Announce 53 man roster:

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/9/5/9265317/bengals-roster-cuts-bengals-53-man-roster-2015
Reply/Quote
No surprises here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 03:32 PM)BucketE Wrote: No surprises here.

I'm personally surprised that they cut Trey Hopkins and that Hunt made it. 10 dbs was a little surprising to me as well.
Reply/Quote
They are not going to give up on Hunt till the end of his contract and even then you could see him back cheap.

Too much flash.
When the Bengals coaches like you... they will give you plenty of opportunity.

People need to get over it.
Armchair GM'ing be damned.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 04:44 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I'm personally surprised that they cut Trey Hopkins and that Hunt made it. 10 dbs was a little surprising to me as well.

They'll likely have France and Hopkins on the PS in case of injury. Hopkins just needs to work on getting back the explosiveness he had before his injury. PS will be good for him.
Reply/Quote
Oh well, maybe Margus Hunt will get better next pre-season.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 05:30 PM)Shady Wrote: Oh well, maybe Margus Hunt will get better next pre-season.

He's looked pretty good to me.
Reply/Quote
Would've kept DeShawn Williams over Margus Hunt. How injured is Marquis Flowers?

Reply/Quote
Wink 
(09-05-2015, 05:54 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: He's looked pretty good to me.

Yeah,
[Image: triumph-dog-profile-50.jpg].
for me to poop on.   

:jk:

But seriously, against the Colts' backups? Not sure I'd say that he looked pretty good. I suppose for a backup DE, but not a 2nd Round pick. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Our offensive line depth is underwhelming. Wow.

Say Zeitler gets hurt, Fisher comes in. Then say Smith gets hurt, we have no one. Ogubehi isn't going to play.

Surprised they cut both Hopkins and Hawkenson.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 06:58 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Our offensive line depth is underwhelming. Wow.

Say Zeitler gets hurt, Fisher comes in. Then say Smith gets hurt, we have no one. Ogubehi isn't going to play.

If smith gets hurt, we bring Winston in.

We're not going to have more than 8 OL active on game day anyway, so why does it matter if France and Hopkins are on the practice squad or 53 man roster?
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 06:17 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Would've kept DeShawn Williams over Margus Hunt. How injured in Marquis Flowers?

I was hoping Williams made the team.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:12 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I was hoping Williams made the team.

I was hoping he wouldn't make the team so we can put him on the practice squad and develop him, while still keeping someone else on the 53 man roster who is ready to contribute if needed.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 06:58 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Our offensive line depth is underwhelming. Wow.

You're forgetting Winston.

My only disagreement over the cuts is Wilder. I think he adds more to the team than Peerman. He showed he's a better running back than Peerman and made some nice special teams plays this preseason, which was the question mark on him.
Reply/Quote
Quote:
(09-05-2015, 07:20 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: I was hoping he wouldn't make the team so we can put him on the practice squad and develop him, while still keeping someone else on the 53 man roster who is ready to contribute if needed.

Idk what you're talking about he looked more ready then hunt has in 4 years
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:26 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You're forgetting Winston.

My only disagreement over the cuts is Wilder. I think he adds more to the team than Peerman. He showed he's a better running back than Peerman and made some nice special teams plays this preseason, which was the question mark on him.

Agreed. Wilder is a baller. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:27 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Idk what you're talking about he looked more ready then hunt has in 4 years

You're delusional.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 08:51 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: You're delusional.

He showed at least 1 football move. 
There. He's shown more than Hunt. 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:26 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You're forgetting Winston.

Tiger I agree. But my feeling isn't that Wilder will perform on ST's better than Peerman, my feeling is that Burkhead can replace Peerman on ST's opening the door for Wilder. Let's face it, the one player we CAN'T do without is Hill and Gio, Rex and Peerman can't run between the Tackles like Wilder, Jr...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 05:54 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: He's looked pretty good to me.

Has never done a single thing against other team's starting OL. Not in preseason or regular season. An experiment that keeps on eating a roster spot.

Reply/Quote