Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are the new Browns
Didn't they tell the offence in training camp that their main objective is to get the ball into the end zone?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The Bengals now have zero touchdowns through two home games to begin the season. No team has done that since the 1939 Philadelphia Eagles.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Watson was the rookie QB, not Dalton, right?
Reply/Quote
This is an insult to the Browns
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is an insult to the 1939 Philadelphia Eagles.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:38 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Didn't they tell the offence in training camp that their main objective is to get the ball into the end zone?

Did they specify which endzone?
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
The real question is......just how bad will CIN be once they begin their annual late season collapse? They could end-up playing themselves out of the BCS!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Make no mistake, the Browns are still the "new Browns". As everyone knows that the old Browns are now in Baltimore.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:38 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Didn't they tell the offence in training camp that their main objective is to get the ball into the end zone?

Hilarious

Your one of those guys who runs into a fight and kicks a guy once he has had his ass kicked aren't you?

Learn to spell Forest Chump!

[Image: print__don__t_take_offence_by_game_over_...489vfs.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 05:52 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: The real question is......just how bad will CIN be once they begin their annual late season collapse?  They could end-up playing themselves out of the BCS!

I guess this team went retro - it's like the 90's all over again....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 06:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Your one of those guys who runs into a fight and kicks a guy once he has had his ass kicked aren't you?

Learn to spell Forest Chump!

*You're
As in:
You're going to learn to love to hate my smack talk. It's why you're here.

*Your
As in:
Your team sucks  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:06 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: *You're
As in:
You're going to learn to love to hate my smack talk. It's why you're here.

*Your
As in:
Your team sucks  Hilarious

You got me there.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 08:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You got me there.

Meh. You being "got" by me is somewhat insignificant. 

Want to know what is truly insignificant, though?

The Cincinnati Bengals 

At least the Browns were able to score on the Ravens today. Try to embrace being the bottom feeders of the division. Ya'll are probably going to be there for awhile.

Enjoy the OWEN THREE next week Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:56 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Meh. You being "got" by me is somewhat insignificant. 

Want to know what is truly insignificant, though?

The Cincinnati Bengals 

At least the Browns were able to score on the Ravens today. Try to embrace being the bottom feeders of the division. Ya'll are probably going to be there for awhile.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Are you hitting on me? I don't swing that way. BTW, we haven't played your camel-toes yet. But we will and Burfict will be there as well. Are you scared yet? The last thing you want is a Bengal "D" with a nothing to lose attitude, when you have everything to lose! 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Are you hitting on me? I don't swing that way. BTW, we haven't played your camel-toes yet. But we will and Burfict will be there as well. Are you scared yet? The last thing you want is a Bengal "D" with a nothing to lose attitude, when you have everything to lose! 

Am I scared? You're kidding right? The Ravens just made the Bengals lay a big golden goose egg. You know, like 20-0?

Are you actually trying to argue that one guy makes all the difference? What does that say about the other 52 players?

Owen Three...here you come! For the sake of football fans everywhere, they need to yank all of the remaining Bengals primetime games, even the 4:30 games. They are an embarrassment to the league.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:31 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Am I scared? You're kidding right? The Ravens just made the Bengals lay a big golden goose egg. You know, like 20-0?

Are you actually trying to argue that one guy makes all the difference? What does that say about the other 52 players?

Owen Three...here you come!

Hilarious

I think your forgetting the rivalry. Laugh now, cry later. When we play, seasons end for some players. Looking forward to it. If I was you, I would root for the Bengals to win. It will be less painful. 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think your forgetting the rivalry. Laugh now, cry later. When we play, seasons end for some players. Looking forward to it. If I was you, I would root for the Bengals to win. It will be less painful. 

Like Dalton when he broke his own thumb
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Like Dalton when he broke his own thumb

Ride high. The descent is coming. The bad part is, I'm not saying we will beat you? But we will hurt you. I think steeler nation already knows this. I wish you the best. Yet, I think you know that ain't true. Our "D" has the capability of changing a teams future on 1 play. Call them what you want! I bet I'm the one left laughing. 

Reply/Quote
Edgar Allan Poe was misery personified. May you actually wake up in the same gutter.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 06:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:  Our "D" has the capability of changing a teams future on 1 play. 
Like when they changed the Steelers plans for the following Sunday by managing 30 yards of penalties on one play.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote