Poll: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with?
2 (would tie franchise record low)
1 (new franchise record low)
0 (in consideration for leagues worst ever team)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals aren’t winning any games this year
(11-17-2019, 10:19 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: With how "weak" the Steelers are right now, do we try to roll Dalton out there next week? I know he hasn't been stellar against them, but, I think he gives us a better shot at beating them.

Nah, it's not our job to try to beat other teams.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wilson, Huber, Boyd, Mixon, the end.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:58 PM)Destro Wrote: Wilson, Huber, Boyd, Mixon, the end.

Boyd has been underwhelming this season
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 10:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We traditionally win 2-3 meaningless games late in the year to mess up our draft status and get people excited about next year.

It's REALLY hard to go 0-16. Really hard.

We are a special kind of Bad with Finley. I gives us a 70 percent chance. If Fitz gets hurt for Rosen we have a puncher's chance against Dolphins
Reply/Quote
Boy! I just can't believe you guys don't believe this team is the greatest team ever and the front office isn't above reproach in every single issue.
Just look up the words "greatest" and "integrity" and you'll see a picture of the entire Brown family.. and in very small print: Not associated with these words. Actually I think it's in bold print and takes up 50 pages before and after the pictures..  But hey..let's not split hairs here.. 
Reply/Quote
They need to drop the whole "dey" franchise and adopt a new moniker for the top of every page @ bengals.com.. "It coulda been worse".. You know..give fans a reason to care..  It coulda been worse if every game was in prime time and every bungle fan were identified by name and face all around the world.. 
I do enjoy wallering in sadism from time to time.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 10:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We traditionally win 2-3 meaningless games late in the year to mess up our draft status and get people excited about next year.

It's REALLY hard to go 0-16. Really hard.

Unless your name is Hue Jackson.
Reply/Quote
You know the easiest method to identify crazy people? They'll buy tickets and actually sit in freezing weather to watch the bengals..and in some cases actually think the team may actually win a game of any significance.. 
Think about that a moment.. Would sane people sit in freezing weather to watch the bungles and pay real money for the honor? Personally I wouldn't stand in line at PBS if the team were giving away free snatch..but that's just me I guess.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with?

Very simple question, but be realistic.

Just so you know the team's previous worst record was in 2002 when the team went 2-14.

The team has had several 3 win season:

3-11 in its first year, 1968 - expansion team with no free agency.
3-13 in 1991, 1993, 1994, 1998 - all Mike Brown years.
2-14 was the worst in 2002 - also a Mike Brown year.

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote

Do we even have any CBs left?
Reply/Quote

It's hard to go 0-16.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I went with 0

The only team I could see the Bengals beating is the Redskins
Reply/Quote
Zero. Honest opinion. Rookie QB behind turd o-line equals the struggles we have been watching.
Reply/Quote
I think we’ll beat the Jets, Dolphins, and then take one from the Browns. I think we’ll surprise the Jets a little even though they are also pretty bad. I think the Dolphins will see an opportunity to move up the draft board and will tank better than we do. The Browns is a division game that we might actually show some pride in so we’ll surprise them as well. We’ll have the 3rd or 4th pick in the draft and watch helplessly as the players we really want in all get picked ahead of us.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 05:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 0

Do we even have any CBs left?

What? We have three guys in Webb, Jackson, and Dennard who could start on any team. Well at least Dennard and Jackson.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think we might win 4 but probably 2.
I would say both Jets and Dolphins. Wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Browns and yes I feel stupid in saying this but the we could upset the Patriots.
This is if they go back to Dalton at some point.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2019, 06:56 PM)J24 Wrote: I think we might win 4 but probably 2.
I would say both Jets and Dolphins. Wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Browns and yes I feel stupid in saying this but the we could upset the Patriots.
This is if they go back to Dalton at some point.

Patriots resting starters in your scenario?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
0 unless they put Dolegala in Finley is regressing get worse as the games go by.
Reply/Quote
I think Finley gets fake injured but mostly benched eventually and Dalton has a puncher's chance against the Browns/Jets/Dolphins. If Finley rides the whole season out and doesn't miraculously get better I'd say 0-16 is a possibility and there would be compelling evidence that the plan was to tank.
Reply/Quote