Bengals at Arrowhead - Week 2
4:25 start, let’s go!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You mean Burrowhead, right?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:49 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You mean Burrowhead, right?

0-2 last few games at burrowhead, bengals much better at arrowhead.
Reply/Quote
Nice to get the Chiefs earlier than usual but sucks that they will get 10 days rest for this one.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:57 AM)kacymcbryant18 Wrote: Nice to get the Chiefs earlier than usual but sucks that they will get 10 days rest for this one.

Just saw that we have them week 2 and I personally love it.

We'll be healthy and ready to show the league that we're back by going toe-to-toe with the champs.

Love that it's at 4:25 because we'll have most of the football world tuning in to see us dominate the Chiefs!

Time for Burrow to show what he can do with a decent offensive line!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:51 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: 0-2 last few games at burrowhead, bengals much better at arrowhead.

Yeah, the Bengals beat the Chiefs just one time at Arrowhead with Burrow and promptly slapped on the moniker "Burrowhead" -- right before losing the 2022 Championship game. The nickname isn't going away, as one can see in the announcements of the upcoming contest. So, the Bengals better start winning there.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:57 AM)kacymcbryant18 Wrote: Nice to get the Chiefs earlier than usual but sucks that they will get 10 days rest for this one.

yeah but they play the Ravens week 1 and that will beat them up.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 09:58 AM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, the Bengals beat the Chiefs just one time at Arrowhead with Burrow and promptly slapped on the moniker "Burrowhead" -- right before losing the 2022 Championship game. The nickname isn't going away, as one can see in the announcements of the upcoming contest. So, the Bengals better start winning there.

Wasn't it twice? Two wins out there; the Ja'Marr Chase game and the first AFCCG?

I'd never heard Burrowhead til they were headed there in 2022, but I don't know.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:09 AM)jason Wrote: Wasn't it twice? Two wins out there; the Ja'Marr Chase game and the first AFCCG?

I'd never heard Burrowhead til they were headed there in 2022, but I don't know.

The JaMarr Chase game was in Cincy wasn't it?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Well hopefully Burrow and Bengals will be on the same page with his health, Burrow is totally healthy and good to go game 1, if not Browning should be the starter. we don;t need the debacle we had last year starting the season.
Reply/Quote
Bengals can't afford to start slowly again in 2024. ZT needs to use TC and preseason games to ensure team is ready week 1.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:10 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The JaMarr Chase game was in Cincy wasn't it?

Yes.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-01-02-at-1.46.58-PM.png...600&crop=1]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:10 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The JaMarr Chase game was in Cincy wasn't it?

Yeah I just looked... We were in orange jerseys so it must've been. So yeah, one win out there, and we own the place.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:19 AM)jason Wrote: Yeah I just looked... We were in orange jerseys so it must've been. So yeah, one win out there, and we own the place.

I know....that wasn't the best idea Hilton. LOL I love ya Mike, but c'mon man.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:21 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I know....that wasn't the best idea Hilton. LOL I love ya Mike, but c'mon man.

I mean I have no problem with punching up, but you gotta be ready for Kelce's frat boy shit talking if you don't back it up. Honestly two wins out there wouldn't have made that monicker any better.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
lets have everyone participate in preseason so they are ready before week 6 this time

Wonder if burrow is 100% to start the season
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are 3-2 versus the Chiefs in the Burrow era (Burrow played 4 of those games and won 3). We played them twice at home and won both. At Arrowhead Burrow is 1-1 and Browning 0-1. And yes this should have been a home game.
Reply/Quote
Kc has a rough couple games to start the season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Kc has a rough couple games to start the season

It's going to be real hard not rooting for the Ravens against the Chiefs in week 1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 10:24 AM)jason Wrote: I mean I have no problem with punching up, but you gotta be ready for Kelce's frat boy shit talking if you don't back it up. Honestly two wins out there wouldn't have made that monicker any better.

That's the truth. I thought that it was stupid the first time that I heard it, and it makes us look like a chump fan base for rolling with it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote