Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals at Ravens.
(09-28-2015, 07:02 PM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: Well whaddaya know? You replied! I didn't think you had it in ya!

Strange, though. Even though you were WRONG, you still can't admit it. Must be a Bengal Fan trait.

Clearly you didn't watch the game or you would have noticed the Colts Offensive explosion in the 4th quarter. That was what I was waiting for and what I had expected since the season started. Now, if they can just do that in every game from now on, the rest of the NFL had better watch out.

As for statistics... how does it feel to have one of the better regular season statistical QB's, only to have him LOSE every playoff game he's ever played?  :snark:

How does it feel to have to mount a massive come back against a team that got crushed by the Browns?

The Colts are boned.

If you're lucky, Luck won't throw a pick for every TD Dalton throws.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 09:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: How does it feel to have to mount a massive come back against a team that got crushed by the Browns?

The Colts are boned.

If you're lucky, Luck won't throw a pick for every TD Dalton throws.

Maybe luck is color blind. and all the white helmets confuse him.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm guessing they'll tape his knee up and he'll hobble around for a bit. It is a prime-time game, you know. He lives for that stuff.

They're gonna custom make one of those little wheeled carts they use for dogs because they know that without him, they are screwed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Man, I have no smack to hand out for yet another week. Well, I take that back. How do you beat a team who doesn't have their poop in a group by only a field goal? Don't pound your chests too much. Either way, good job on another win, Bengals. Here's to hoping the Ravens gets their first win in Pittsburgh. Not going to be the same without Ben, though.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 04:23 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Man, I have no smack to hand out for yet another week. Well, I take that back. How do you beat a team who doesn't have their poop in a group by only a field goal? Don't pound your chests too much. Either way, good job on another win, Bengals. Here's to hoping the Ravens gets their first win in Pittsburgh. Not going to be the same without Ben, though.

Confused

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Man I'm torn on this game. On one hand would like to see the steelers win, on the other a raven loss would all but put Ravens out playoff contention. Hmmm, naw lets go Ravens. Just can't imagine vick, taking them down. Who ever wins its still a win win for bengals.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 05:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: Confused

My thoughts Dino  ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Poe, glad see you back. Figured you would wait till after the win tonight. Anyways way to almost half man up.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2015, 05:08 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Man I'm torn on this game. On one hand would like to see the steelers win, on the other a raven loss would all but put Ravens out playoff contention. Hmmm, naw lets go Ravens. Just can't imagine vick, taking them down. Who ever wins its still a win win for bengals.

Well Vick was not great. IMHO scobee sucks major azz, cut this bum. Game was theirs to win. Sorry Pitts.  :jk:

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 08:44 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Well Vick was not great. IMHO scobee  sucks major azz, cut this bum. Game was theirs to win. Sorry Pitts.  :jk:

Yep.  They didn't let him do what little he CAN do after they got the lead.  The coaching staff played not to lose...and lost.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 08:48 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  They didn't let him do what little he CAN do after they got the lead.  The coaching staff played not to lose...and lost.

Exactly, Pitts gave that game away. I'm not aware of all fog kicker out there. Surely there should be some one better. 

Reply/Quote