Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bengals at Ravens.
(09-27-2015, 01:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: MGiOjLt.jpg]

Baltimore's stadium is super under-rated.  Have a good time, man....but I hope your football day ends in sorrow.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Should have been a TD. Bad rule

Lucky break for us
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I get the rule. But I also get that the play is dead when the ball crosses that little white line.

Whatever. NFL record for most penalties in the first half. Yay.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Flacco gets credit for a 50 yard TD pass that he threw SHORT of the 1st down on FOURTH down and the WR made a play after a couple missed tackles.

Elite.

Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Good game. Good job stopping the run. One day the D won't blow a late4th Flacco lead

This team sucks lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Raven's o-line still screwed the Ravens less than the Steelers o-line did the steelers.

Owen who? LOL
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Minus the flag-happy refs (Seriously. **** these guys), good hard-fought game.  

Steve Smith is probably the oldest guy on the field and he can't be covered.  Hell of a player.  Very frustrating to watch.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey.

Ravens still Have some fight. Maybe if Ben is out they can knock off the steelers.
Reply/Quote
Man...good game. Thought it was going to be over in the 1st quarter. Bengals are playing well this season.
This Ravens team is bad. Just can't point the finger to any one or two specific things.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
Against the Chargers the defense saved The offense...this game it was the other way around.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Exciting game but way too many penalties by bothsides that really hurt them, the last one being the killer. Marvin still screwing up time management at the end of the 1st.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who Dey.  

Ravens still Have some fight.   Maybe if Ben is out they can knock off the steelers.

Yup. Hoping for a first Ravens win of the year Thursday.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:36 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Man...good game. Thought it was going to be over in the 1st quarter. Bengals are playing well this season.
This Ravens team is bad. Just can't point the finger to any one or two specific things.

I just wish freaking Marv would get a Belichick mentality, as far as going for the kill goes, so the Bengals don't have to end up pulling a rabbit out of their hat like this. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Exciting game but way too many penalties by bothsides that really hurt them, the last one being the killer.  Marvin still screwing up time management at the end of the 1st.

He literally chokes on his own spit at the end of every half...

Reply/Quote
It was a tense game. But I loved Andy basically taking over the game late in the fourth. After that sack-strip he caught on fire and was the difference in the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: It was a tense game. But I loved Andy basically taking over the game late in the fourth. After that sack-strip he caught on fire and was the difference in the game.

He was dealing and he was fired up like a mofo.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2015, 12:33 AM)Joelist Wrote: So why wouldn't the Bengals be highly motivated to go into the Rats house and effectively end their season? Especially when in the process they can get a really good grip on first place? This whole "motivated" trope works both ways.

Apparently, the Bengals were more highly motivated to win. I was wrong, you were right. Congrats to the Bengals!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup. Hoping for a first Ravens win of the year Thursday.

Me too. Go Ravens on Thursday. If Ben is out then they should be in position
Reply/Quote
And I guess he's been doing it to people for years, but Christ how many times did they miss Smith on tackles that would have ended drives?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2015, 07:34 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It's a shame the Colts don't have a defense as good as Cleveland's. Remember what Mariota did to the Buccaneers? And they're defense is light years ahead of Indianapolis'.

The Colts are boned.

Once again, you're wrong. But I don't expect you to come back here and eat Crow.  :snark:
Reply/Quote