Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at Steelers on NBC Saturday at 4:30 pm in Dayton / Springfield area
What a relief. I was looking ahead on my cable guide. I was looking at CBS or FOX or ESPN. NFL Network showed replay of the game at 3 in morning. It was looking like some Saturday Games were only on a thing called Peacock. I assumed more pay per view as Thursday Night Football. So glad to see it is on NBC in Dayton and Springfield Ohio area, which is BENGALS COUNTRY also.

So glad the game is on and Pay Per View isn't ruining the Bengals vs Steelers game Christmas Weekend. The Bills game looks like on Peacock only that night, but at least they didn't play The Grinch with our Bengals vs Steelers game. I really didn't want to watch the replay on NFL Network from 3 to 6 am, a rough way to start Christmas Eve the 24th. So glad the game is on at 4:30 Saturday afternoon on regular NBC. It's not just another game, it is Bengals vs Steelers. Rival Game with winner being in Wild Card spot in play-offs and loser not so good on play-offs.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Huh?
Reply/Quote
Its a national NBC game on Saturday. Everyone gets it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 03:21 AM)kevin Wrote: What a relief.  I was looking ahead on my cable guide. I was looking at CBS or FOX or ESPN.  NFL Network showed replay of the game at 3 in morning.  It was looking like some Saturday Games were only on a thing called Peacock.  I assumed more pay per view as Thursday Night Football. So glad to see it is on NBC in Dayton and Springfield Ohio area, which is BENGALS COUNTRY also.  

So glad the game is on and Pay Per View isn't ruining the Bengals vs Steelers game Christmas Weekend. The Bills game looks like on Peacock only that night, but at least they didn't play The Grinch with our Bengals vs Steelers game.  I really didn't want to watch the replay on NFL Network from 3 to 6 am, a rough way to start Christmas Eve the 24th.  So glad the game is on at 4:30 Saturday afternoon on regular NBC.  It's not just another game, it is Bengals vs Steelers.  Rival Game with winner being in Wild Card spot in play-offs and loser not so good on play-offs.

GO BENGALS

Tiger
Well what time is it on at my house?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I doubt anyone is mourning them putting Buffalo/Chargers on Peacock, but I too don't like that trend.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
All I care about is whether the game will be shown locally in Cancun
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 11:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I doubt anyone is mourning them putting Buffalo/Chargers on Peacock, but I too don't like that trend.

If there is one thing that has pissed me off, it is forcing people to pay for Peacock in order to watch some games. Not cool.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2023, 06:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If there is one thing that has pissed me off, it is forcing people to pay for Peacock in order to watch some games. Not cool.

Not if you know where to stream the game for free. Wink Y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote