Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals battling illness
If anyone in the Brown family has the flu at family dinner it could shut down the entire operation for a few days. Players would show up to a locked PBS at practice because the entire FO, sales and maintenance departments would have caught the same bug.

Who ever said nepotism is efficient?!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 03:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Outstanding.  My bestest pal has been a Packers/Steelers fan for decades and I've been a Bears/Bengals fan for decades and we are going to watch both games on Sunday.  I'm bracing myself for a level of disappointment to beat the band!

You're a Bengals/Bears fan and I'm a Bengals/Lions fan.  We sure do love to double-down on our misery every fall  Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ced getting sick and not playing would be the best news of the year.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Am fine with seeing anybody take Ced's place for a game.

What the heck could it hurt ?

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 09:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You're a Bengals/Bears fan and I'm a Bengals/Lions fan.  We sure do love to double-down on our misery every fall  Sad

In my defense I was a kid in the 80s so may fandom was something to the tune of "Well kid, I hope you enjoyed those various shuffles of the Super Bowl and Ickey variety because it's AAAALLLLL downhill from here!"
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 12:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Am fine with seeing anybody take Ced's place for a game.

What the heck could it hurt ?

Our QB?

[Image: 6756-003.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 06:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Must be a throat illness from sucking so much.

I was thinking the same thing.  You see, most diseases are spread via fecal-oral route.  So they have been sucking ass big time.  Maybe this explains it.  I wonder how the coaching staff has avoided it thus far?  No one sucks more ass than them...
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 09:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: If anyone in the Brown family has the flu at family dinner it could shut down the entire operation for a few days. Players would show up to a locked PBS at practice because the entire FO, sales and maintenance departments would have caught the same bug.

Who ever said nepotism is efficient?!

It would be a massacre like the Red Wedding from GOTs.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 10:29 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It would be a massacre like the Red Wedding from GOTs.

GOTs? Is that like a reality show about hairlipped inbred millionaires trying to run a professional team in the 21st century while simultaneously being incapable of matching their socks on laundry day? Sounds fascinating. They wouldn't even need to script it like the rest of reality bs. Just sit back and watch the effects of genetic and mental uniformity has on the progress and success of an organization. Riveting.
Reply/Quote
If we only had a practice bubble.......... Ninja  Tongue 
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 09:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You're a Bengals/Bears fan and I'm a Bengals/Lions fan.  We sure do love to double-down on our misery every fall  Sad

(09-22-2017, 08:43 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In my defense I was a kid in the 80s so may fandom was something to the tune of "Well kid, I hope you enjoyed those various shuffles of the Super Bowl and Ickey variety because it's AAAALLLLL downhill from here!"

Bengals/Aints here.....at least the Saints did taste the bubbly one time.  I became a Saints fan in the early 90s, because they were finally beating those damned 49ers some in that decade.....and the Dome Patrol defense. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 01:56 PM)Wyche Wrote: Bengals/Aints here.....at least the Saints did taste the bubbly one time.  I became a Saints fan in the early 90s, because they were finally beating those damned 49ers some in that decade.....and the Dome Patrol defense. Smirk

Just to add more nonsense in there, my cousin was an Oilers/49ers fan.  Wacky.  We still play the Bengals vs the Oilers in Tecmo Super Bowl when we can.  Esiason and Ickey vs Moon and White. Classic.
Reply/Quote