Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals been on the forums?
(05-24-2016, 03:41 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I didn't say you could speak. Now be a good boy and get back in your cage.

That's 3 lashings for you.

Ooh, what I wouldn't do to be married to a sadistic billionaire heiress who looks like Kevin Bacon!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Besides the over reacting crazies, we actually have very informed and intelligent fans here on the MB. I'd say that is probably why so many ideas and suggestions come to frutition. I remember when I called Jeremy Hill taking the starting gig from Gio in the 2014 season and everyone thought that was a rediculous notion.
Reply/Quote
I remember one instance when someone mused how cool it would be if Jeremy Hill did the Ickey Shuffle.  He did it like a week or two later.  

Oh, and this is the joint account of Dan Coates, Dennis Roland, Kyle Cook, Rey Maualuga, Eric Ghiaciuc, and Ifeanyi Ohalete  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 12:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I prefer to be called Mrs. Blackburn, thank you.

Hilarious
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Good thing they didn't pay attention to whoever suggested that they draft J. Football..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 08:20 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I remember one instance when someone mused how cool it would be if Jeremy Hill did the Ickey Shuffle.  He did it like a week or two later.  

That would be me! I'll see if I can figure out how to post a pic from my phone.
Reply/Quote
I have a hunch the players or at least a few drop in from time to time, but imagine one who everyone loves to hate being a regular.. Suppose someone like Tate posting under another name and seeing all the posts by certain people making him out to be the worse player on the team..
That would be uncomfortable.
My personal feelings about every single player is I hope each and everyone of them have the best seasons of their entire careers regardless of whether they're favorites or alleged villains. I don't want any player for this team to fail at any time.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 11:34 AM)grampahol Wrote: Good thing they didn't pay attention to whoever suggested that they draft J. Football..

That was me (on draft day).
To be completely honest, I was totally trolling.
Would it help if I said I'm mildly ashamed ?
Tongue
Reply/Quote
A few players mentioned they looked at the boards back on the mothership. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them has looked at the new place.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Most players tweet, or Facebook...not too many check out fan sites...from my finding from the last board... :sad:

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I remember a few years ago Evan Mathis made an account on the Mother Ship. He was pretty cool to talk with even though at first no one believed it was him.

Reply/Quote
I'm sure players Google fan sites and scan through the forums.

Reply/Quote