Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals better go after McCarthy
(12-02-2018, 11:08 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Also why does everyone blame Hue he has been here what three weeks what has he done here to be enemy number one?

0-3 since Hugh’s been back in town.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We need a young offensive guru bc that’s what the league is about. Replace lazor and get a veteran DC
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:26 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Just like Marvin. In the early 2000s when that style of football worked. Look at the Rams now. Do you think they miss him?

Doing your job is so 17 years ago...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Marvin deserves to sink with his ship.

Pleasseee don't fire him only to replace him with his protege. Not even sure Hue would want lot do that,l. w
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will never go for it. He has bad memories of McCarthyism from the 1950s.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:08 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Also why does everyone blame Hue he has been here what three weeks what has he done here to be enemy number one?

Go watch hard knocks from this past season. Also the dude has only like 3 wins. He sucks
Reply/Quote
McCarthy will end up in Cleveland. He worked with Dorsey quite a few years in GB and would be a perfect coach to bring that young team into a contender.
Reply/Quote
We need to find a coach that has a strong system and can come in and install processes and structure to practice to make guys better.

Oh yeah...he also has to do a lot of scouting too and handle the draft.

And...well...coach in games good.
Reply/Quote
re: Hue - The bloom is off that rose.

We see that if you give him a team with suboptimal talent...he doesn't make it better. It actually gets better when he's gone.

Here, we would give him a bad roster. He's not the guy to take the next step.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 12:30 AM)Trademark Wrote: Go watch hard knocks from this past season. Also the dude has only like 3 wins. He sucks

You do realize that is a reality show right? He actually has 11 wins but whatever. Also he should have more but he had some bad luck this year in Cleveland. 
Also that didn't even remotely answer my question what has he done here to make him have to get?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 12:40 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: You do realize that is a reality show right? He actually has 11 wins but whatever. Also he should have more but he had some bad luck this year in Cleveland. 
Also that didn't even remotely answer my question what has he done here to make him have to get?

Honestly, I'm not so sure why people hate Hue so bad now. I remember in years past, people wanted him desperately back. Now he's here and people hate it.

I doubt that he's done much of anything to hurt the on field product or help for that matter yet.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 11:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yeah but for the Bengals it's just easier and cost-effective to let Marv ride out his contract and then pass Hue in the hallway asking him if he wants the job.

OMG! That's exactly what I see in my mind when I try to imagine how Mike Brown makes decisions. Actually winning isn't part of the thought process at all.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 10:56 PM)Trademark Wrote: If they truly care about change get rid of Marvin and Hue and everyone of the clowns that are in that organization and bring in McCarthy.

lol

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Should be done with Marvin but they’ll keep him, promote Hue to OC and get a new DC for next year. After that Hue will take over. No point in not just accepting that fate. They’ve had other chances to fire him and worse teams but hey continuity right.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 12:40 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: You do realize that is a reality show right? He actually has 11 wins but whatever. Also he should have more but he had some bad luck this year in Cleveland. 

Will you stop with the reality show bs? It’s NOT SCRIPTED IN ANY WAY. There is a huge difference between real reality shows like Cops or Hard Knocks and Real Housewives or The Osbournes or wtf.

And bad luck? Get out of here with that. Marvin can say the same about many of his playoff losses/seasons. Good coaches make their own luck.

Reply/Quote
McCarthy was always pissy about Green Bay not going after significant free agents. No way in hell he'd come here, unless he was out of options.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 01:46 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Will you stop with the reality show bs? It’s NOT SCRIPTED IN ANY WAY. There is a huge difference between real reality shows like Cops or Hard Knocks and Real Housewives or The Osbournes or wtf.  

And bad luck? Get out of here with that. Marvin can say the same about many of his playoff losses/seasons. Good coaches make their own luck.

1.) No there isn't
2.) Lol
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:39 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 1.) No there isn't
2.) Lol

What is your proof Hard Knocks is scripted or doctored in any way? I’ve seen you downplay Hue looking incompetent several times but you’ve yet to provide your source on how you know they made him look worse than he actually is. I can’t wait to hear about your inside knowledge of the production.

Lol all you want. The rest of the league certainly will be when we give Hue the job. Hell, they already did when we brought the idiot back and he’s helped his ol buddy Marv go winless for a month and Cleveland Browns are punking him during games.

Reply/Quote
I live in Packer country. McCarthy is not a good coach. He squandered Rodger's prime by never fielding a good defense or consistent offensive line/running game. think Marvin actually has a better eye for talent than McCarthy. McCarthy manages games well, I'll say that. But if he can't develop a defense or running game, he's dead in the water.

We need a chessmaster, someone fresh, new. Not stale like Marv and McCarthy. Not sure who.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure this is an "unpopular" opinion, but...
I DON'T WANT McCARTHY!
Why? Because, if he couldn't keep his job with Aaron Frickin' Rodgers as his QB, what makes you think he could win here?
Reply/Quote