Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals bolster Oline
We actually have our starters designated already. Williams - Spain - Hopkins - Carman - Reiff. Currently Johnson is the first Tackle off the bench, XSF the first Guard and Price the first Center. What we need to do is keep the unit together in practice and preseason snaps so it gains cohesion. Also, remember the goober who believed in rotating OL is no longer with the team.

Compared to last year's opening day lineup of Williams - MJ - Hopkins - XSF and Hart we are 100% better up front. ESPECIALLY after XSF got hurt and we had the infamous Guard combo of Redmond and Jordan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We sign Riley Reiff, draft Jackson Carmen and get Pollack back as Off Line coach but the naysayers say we only fixed 1 off line position and there fore failed to address the line. Why is Jackson Carmen considered a failure but Peneii Sewell would definitely be a star?
Reply/Quote
I can't believe anyone apologizes for this owner...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2021, 01:14 AM)SladeX Wrote: I can't believe anyone apologizes for this owner...

Well, if you believe absolutely every move the owner makes is wrong then you have to rip him for drafting Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2021, 02:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, if you believe absolutely every move the owner makes is wrong then you have to rip him for drafting Burrow.

Or anyone and everyone for that matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Found some pretty good "tape".

#73 RT

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote