Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals can set their own attendance policy....
(06-26-2020, 05:30 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: I did not point a finger at anyone.

I did not mention any political party so he was wrong saying I brought politics into it. 

Everyonr knows exactly which side claims it is a hoax.

Grow up.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 09:54 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Where are you getting your data?

From what I've seen, there have been 2,505,196 reported cases in the US with 126,798 deaths. That's a 5.0% death rate.
The death rate for the flu is typically around 0.1%.

Even if you're talking straight number of deaths, the US suffers between 10,000 to 60,000 deaths a year from the common flu. COVID-19 has already claimed more than double the top end and we are only in June with cases surging again.

So please explain how you think it's no more dangerous than the common flu?

And I'd love to hear the "it is a hoax" people explain how the US ... with 4.5% of the world's population ... has almost 30% of the world's COVID-19 deaths. I hope he doesn't say "overcounting" because with almost 500,000 worldwide deaths and that's not including more from China ... which thay probably have), 4.5% of half-a-million is 22,500 and NO AMOUNT of overcounting can get to the 122K deaths that we have.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 10:09 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: And I'd love to hear the "it is a hoax" people explain how the US ... with 4.5% of the world's population ... has almost 30% of the world's COVID-19 deaths. I hope he doesn't say "overcounting" because with almost 500,000 worldwide deaths and that's not including more from China ... which thay probably have), 4.5% of half-a-million is 22,500 and NO AMOUNT of overcounting can get to the 122K deaths that we have.

I think this graph really says it all.

[Image: 1593084348483-screenshot_20200625-211516...esized.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 11:11 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: I think this graph really says it all.

[Image: 1593084348483-screenshot_20200625-211516...esized.jpg]
Bottom left hand corner fine print ...source European CDC
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 11:51 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Bottom left hand corner fine print ...source European CDC

So which of the numbers do you dispute? They are all based of the official numbers the individual countries have released, including the US.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2020, 07:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nice...once again the dice land in my favor despite my negative karmic index.

Same, I am O positive and I think I had the virus in late December early January but it didn't affect me much.

My sister has A negative blood (I think) and got it first and was sick for two weeks, terribly sick.

(06-25-2020, 10:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: O-positive is the most common blood type  in humans 1 in 3 people have O+  O-negative is the universal donor type.  Anyone on earth can receive blood from someone with O-negative. Both my wife and I have O-negative, but that doesn't mean you get to come stab us and steal our blood.  Nervous

O-negative is the most sought after type in blood drives.. Since I also have Hep-C I cannot give blood,  but that might change because it's believed that certain people are able to self heal from Hep-C and the last time I was checked at the VA they said they couldn't detect the virus in me anymore. However, I don't trust the VA for anything anymore other than to BS people when they actually need help..

Thanks for your knowledge on blood types Gramps.

Don't think someone would go out and stab you and steal your blood LMAO!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/06/27/bengals-paul-brown-stadium-cover-first-6-8-rows-seats-2020/

This will make things interesting. I have friends who have seats in the first 8 rows. At this point, the team has not said anything to them, probably because they have no idea what to do. The rules laid out by the city and county will ultimately decide what they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 07:27 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: There was an estimated 24000 - 62000 flu deaths between October and April. Covid is past 126000 already, you are listening to extremely poor advice.

You are listening to the inflated numbers...Guy gets hit by a truck and dies covid killed him. Fact is the death rate of covid even with inflated numbers is 127,000 in USA that is like 0.02 percent of our population you want to shut the economy down for that?
Reply/Quote
AussieBengal is your economy shut down? Maybe you should preach to your countrymen and let Americans handle the USA. Now you best let it rest or they are going to lock this thread any thread i post more then ten times in gets locked down.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2020, 07:30 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: AussieBengal is your economy shut down? Maybe you should preach to your countrymen and let Americans handle the USA. Now you best let it rest or they are going to lock this thread any thread i post more then ten times in gets locked down.

Yeah we shutdown when we were on a similar path to the US, we have had 103 deaths. So no need to preach to people here.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2020, 07:21 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: You are listening to the inflated numbers...Guy gets hit by a truck and dies covid killed him. Fact is the death rate of covid even with inflated numbers is 127,000 in USA that is like 0.02 percent of our population you want to shut the economy down for that?

Shutting down the economy kills more than any virus.

In Wyoming we have like 20 deaths and never shutdown. Who knows if that death count is even true.

Have heard from Doctors on youtube that they have changed cause of death to covid on autopsies to make money, disgusting.

Bottom line is this thing is overblown but is also not a hoax either.

It destroyed one of the best economies in history though, so good for demonrats lol.

Now this thread will probably be shut down and locked as you said. Just had to give my 2 cents.

You are not completely wrong BB. But covid is no hoax. The death rate is where people need to look, and not panic.

That chart AussieBengal shown is complete BS. Not his fault either. But that is what happens now a days.

Complete misinformation all over the place. Have to sort it out.
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 11:56 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: So which of the numbers do you dispute? They are all based of the official numbers the individual countries have released, including the US.

Any number I dispute that the media puts out today Aussie. I don't know about your media over there but I have been lied
to so long I cannot take anything they put out now as gospel.
Reply/Quote