Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals cast offs
I just saw Nugent was picked up by the Giants. Does anyone know Malaluga was picked up by anyone?
Reply/Quote
Rey is still a free agent

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Rey was picked up by the Chiefs within a week of his release here...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 12:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Rey was picked up by the Chiefs within a week of his release here...

He was? Damn... They must have dropped him quick.

And what in the living hell are the Giants thinking by signing Nugent??  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 12:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Rey was picked up by the Chiefs within a week of his release here...

I don't think he ever signed with them, just went for a visit.
Reply/Quote
I'd say Rey's football days are done. Best of luck to him in whatever comes next.
Reply/Quote
Negative ghost rider  .  Rey is still a free agent because he is still garbage n has been for the last 3 years   .  
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 01:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: He was? Damn... They must have dropped him quick.

And what in the living hell are the Giants thinking by signing Nugent??  Hilarious

They think the chances of him beating his wife's ass are smaller than the last kicker that came from Cincinnati.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 02:17 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I don't think he ever signed with them, just went for a visit.

Damn, my bad...I guess I need a new prescription.  He apparently didn't ever sign.  
Reply/Quote
Wishing the both of them the best of luck in future endeavors.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
https://www.bigblueview.com/2017/8/1/16075086/ny-giants-rumors-news-mike-nugent-signing-giants-add-veteran-placekicker-rosas
Reply/Quote
Pryor seems to be good at receiver Sad
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 10:16 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Pryor seems to be good at receiver Sad

How did Hue miss that

lol I think when he was here he was still pretty set at playing QB
Reply/Quote