Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals claim Chris Lammons

Reply/Quote
A lot of people are criticizing the Bengals for doing this because of stealing or gleaning some intel for the game. He’s a legit player to have on your roster. He’s smart. But by all means if he can help you beat his old team have at it. Didn’t Mike Thomas get hurt?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
It's wild. It's almost as if the Bengals have joined the NFL.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 08:38 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It's wild. It's almost as if the Bengals have joined the NFL.

It's a new dey round here
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 08:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: A lot of people are criticizing the Bengals for doing this because of stealing or gleaning some intel for the game. He’s a legit player to have on your roster. He’s smart. But by all means if he can help you beat his old team have at it. Didn’t Mike Thomas get hurt?

He can;t join Bengals till after post season.. so he can;t give any intel for this game
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 09:15 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He can;t join Bengals till after post season.. so he can;t give any intel for this game

Yes he can
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
According to what I read, he cannot play for the Bengals this season, but they are allowed to communicate with him.
Reply/Quote
Belichick used to do this damn near every week.

I honestly love it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: clap-travis-bickle.gif]

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
It's an American way of politely saying "#### you" with a smile on your face
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 09:47 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Belichick used to do this damn near every week.  

I honestly love it.

That's right.  No more Mr. Nice guy, no more Mr. Clean-  Alice Cooper  

And, KC can go F'themselves!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 09:35 PM)bwh Wrote: According to what I read, he cannot play for the Bengals this season, but they are allowed to communicate with him.

Why would he help us? We just made sure he cannot play in the Super Bowl or AFC title game. 
Reply/Quote
I applaud this move if Zac is seeking some intel.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2023, 10:57 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Why would he help us? We just made sure he cannot play in the Super Bowl or AFC title game. 

You can just say you were mistaken

We didn't make sure he cannot play, the team that cut him did. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The same Chris Lammons that was on video punching and stomping an unconscious dude in Las Vegas last year during the Pro Bowl? Hopefully this move was solely to prevent the chiefs from using him rest of post season.
Reply/Quote