Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals claim LB Austin Calitro
(04-29-2020, 10:16 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Ryanfinley is so, so bad. Bring back Driskel

I wouldn’t mind bringing in Matt Moore. Played decent for KC last year when Mahomes was out. And Taylor knows him from Miami. He’d be a bargain too if we can sign him for around what he was making in KC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2020, 10:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn’t mind bringing in Matt Moore. Played decent for KC last year when Mahomes was out. And Taylor knows him from Miami. He’d be a bargain too if we can sign him for around what he was making in KC.

Moore is who I would like here myself. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
5 teams went for him...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/broncoswire.usatoday.com/2020/04/30/denver-broncos-news-team-placed-waiver-claim-on-linebacker-austin-calitro/amp/
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 06:52 PM)Okeana Wrote: if i was them i would bring in 20-30 linebackers and run them thru the ringer to get the best guys on the field.  So excited they are focusing on the group

This is the kind of treatment I've wanted to see the o-line get. I know a lot of people think we're fine there. I don't. There's still too many if's.

(04-29-2020, 07:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t be surprised if Taylor rolls with his own guy in Finley. I know half this board would meltdown, but I think it’s a realistic possibility.

I don’t personally want Finley back, as I think we can do better, but Taylor wasted a 4th round pick on him, and even moved up to get him, so I’d be surprised to see him cut after only one season.

Agreed. It's just tough to see the Bengals cutting a 4th rounder that quickly. It's the right move, but I'm not sure the Bengals will make it.

(04-29-2020, 09:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Will tell me a lot if Taylor admits his mistake and cuts Finley. I have respect for this rather than stubbornness.

Hope he tells me a lot lol

Cuz I agree, Finley just doesn't have it with that noodle arm.

Great question...

I'm not sure that's really 100% Taylor's call. We did cut Mark Walton after last year (under Taylor), but that was after several arrests. I'm not sure we've ever dumped a 4th rounder after one year for talent reasons alone. That said, it seemed obvious that Finley just doesn't have an NFL arm.

(04-29-2020, 10:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn’t mind bringing in Matt Moore. Played decent for KC last year when Mahomes was out. And Taylor knows him from Miami. He’d be a bargain too if we can sign him for around what he was making in KC.

It makes too much sense to happen.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2020, 12:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm not sure that's really 100% Taylor's call. We did cut Mark Walton after last year (under Taylor), but that was after several arrests. I'm not sure we've ever dumped a 4th rounder after one year for talent reasons alone. That said, it seemed obvious that Finley just doesn't have an NFL arm.

Was just thinking since Zac is a former QB he would have the last call on a new one being brought in.

Hope you are right and it was more somebody else with Finley.

At least they made the no brainer pick with Burrow lol
Reply/Quote