Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals claim "trash can" Hargreaves
Reply/Quote
I remember when people thought he was good. Probably been 3 years or so now.
Reply/Quote
Someone will have to be waived with this move

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Has as many INTs this season than any DB on the Bengals and more than all but 2. I'm not going to thumb my nose at it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Flowers was a valuable pick up when we used him on Andrews against BAL so I’m open to anyone who has talent but may have missed on consistency.
Reply/Quote
Waived DE Hodge and CB McCloud
Adeniji to active roster with Hargreaves
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Waived DE Hodge and CB McCloud

Seems like yesterday we thought Hodge would make us forget about the loss of Ossai 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Waived DE Hodge and CB McCloud

I would anticipate tomorrow's move will be to 2 release 2 guys from the PS and McCloud and Hodge signed to it

Reply/Quote
Any relation to Terrelle “garbage” Pryor? :lol:

Ah - - good times. I do miss Pacman every once in a while.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 05:33 PM)Trademark Wrote:

"Trash Can".  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

But aren't you supposed to say this is what we needed to put us over and win the Super Bowl this year? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Never hurts to kick the tires on a highly drafted player who hasn’t panned out IMO… as long as it’s cheap anyways.
Reply/Quote
Suddenly the Bengals have 3 first round corners on the roster.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Suddenly the Bengals have 3 first round corners on the roster.

Is Marvin back? Or maybe it was Duke’s obsession all along…

Reply/Quote
On his third straight season allowing a QB Rating >109.0, which is almost impressive. 115.7 so far this year. At least 10% missed tackle rate each year, too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: On his third straight season allowing a QB Rating >109.0, which is almost impressive. 115.7 so far this year. At least 10% missed tackle rate each year, too.

One word people will now describe the Bengals:

Dynasty
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:20 PM)Synric Wrote: Suddenly the Bengals have 3 first round corners on the roster.

...again!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Is Marvin back? Or maybe it was Duke’s obsession all along…

or is it a sign that Waynes won't be back after the bye

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:35 PM)pally Wrote: or is it a sign that Waynes won't be back after the bye

??? Now that’s a good question.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: On his third straight season allowing a QB Rating >109.0, which is almost impressive. 115.7 so far this year. At least 10% missed tackle rate each year, too.

People put t much stock in these Bullshit numbers... Different situation all the way around. Didn't we learn anything from guys like Pacman and Reggie Nelson?
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2021, 06:35 PM)pally Wrote: or is it a sign that Waynes won't be back after the bye

Just cut Waynes already...
Reply/Quote