Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals clinching playoff spot this week
(12-11-2015, 01:49 PM)we-dey! Wrote: No not at all... STEELERS ALL DAY

And I'm not smacking at all, all of you bungals fans are smacking yourselves just by believing your team is as good as your record, I only said it's gonna suck to be a bungals fan...  A reality check is on its way

The fact is we already went into your team's house and won by 6 points. If this lousy team by your standards (Bengals( is bad, your team really sucks. I just hope you glass clad group of players and fans survive the contest so the Steelers don't embarrass the AFCN the rest of the year. The Steelers have a good team, but truth be told have not been a real SB contender for many years and aren't one this year either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The fact is we already went into your team's house and won by 6 points. If this lousy team by your standards (Bengals( is bad, your team really sucks. I just hope you glass clad group of players and fans survive the contest so the Steelers don't embarrass the AFCN the rest of the year. The Steelers have a good team, but truth be told have not been a real SB contender for many years and aren't one this year either.

this year feels a lot like 2005.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:49 PM)we-dey! Wrote: No not at all... STEELERS ALL DAY

And I'm not smacking at all, all of you bungals fans are smacking yourselves just by believing your team is as good as your record, I only said it's gonna suck to be a bungals fan...  A reality check is on its way

I'm really glad this guy joined the forums. Don't let any of the reasonable Steelers fans on this site fool you, folks - this is the true face of Steelers Nation.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 04:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: this year feels a lot like 2005.

Yep.  All we need now is for a Bengal to shine his shoes with a terrible towel and we'll be all set.  
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The fact is we already went into your team's house and won by 6 points. If this lousy team by your standards (Bengals( is bad, your team really sucks. I just hope you glass clad group of players and fans survive the contest so the Steelers don't embarrass the AFCN the rest of the year. The Steelers have a good team, but truth be told have not been a real SB contender for many years and aren't one this year either.

2 out of 3 picks in Steelers territory and Bengirls won by 6 points? Hhmmm, tell me more of how you beat us badly in our house... 

Anyway, it's gameday, bungals! I guess the girls are gonna thrash the Steelers since the game is in Cincy... Oh boy!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:58 AM)we-dey! Wrote: 2 out of 3 picks in Steelers territory and Bengirls won by 6 points? Hhmmm, tell me more of how you beat us badly in our house... 

Anyway, it's gameday, bungals! I guess the girls are gonna thrash the Steelers since the game is in Cincy... Oh boy!

Beat them badly? I believe that isn't what he said. Try to keep up.  Mooning
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:34 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Beat them badly? I believe that isn't what he said. Try to keep up.  Mooning

Maybe not but its in most of your fans exaggeration 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:29 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yep.  All we need now is for a Bengal to shine his shoes with a terrible towel and we'll be all set.  

If that means a bengal victory, then Im all for it.  If I recall, youre referring to TJ shining his shoes after the bengals beat the steelers in your house in 2005   38-31 IIRC.  Going strictly off memory here.  So Ill take it
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 01:20 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Maybe not but its in most of your fans exaggeration 

You sure about that? I seen you lurking and reading on our prediction thread, in jungle noise. Now tell me whose fans are exaggerating. 

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/steelers-predict-the-score-game-week-14-pittsburgh-vs-cincinnati.13160/

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:58 AM)we-dey! Wrote: 2 out of 3 picks in Steelers territory and Bengirls won by 6 points? Hhmmm, tell me more of how you beat us badly in our house... 

This smack talk thing.... "youre not a, youre not, youre not good"
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 01:29 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This smack talk thing.... "youre not a, youre not, youre not good"

The thing is.. No one here is talking any smack, neither am I But I'm sure if somehow the girls were to win, that will change
Reply/Quote
However this game ends this is the biggest crap fest of officiating I've literally ever seen. The spot of that ball was an utterly incompetent display of officiating.
Reply/Quote
Can the mods please come and shut this thread down?

The girls aren't clinching anything this week but a visit to the doctors... All these injured players when they're the ones trying to hurt others

Bengirls suuuucccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Can the mods please come and shut this thread down?

The girls aren't clinching anything this week but a visit to the doctors... All these injured players when they're the ones trying to hurt others

Your tears are only on delay. Steelers won't make the playoffs. Bengals win the division. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your tears are only on delay. Steelers won't make the playoffs. Bengals win the division. 

Ok sure
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:03 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Ok sure

Too bad you won't be around then. But i'll have no trouble imagining your salty, pathetic tears. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Can the mods please come and shut this thread down?

You should probably check the date and tone of the original post
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You should probably check the date and tone of the original post

That turd is unfamiliar with comprehension and context.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:52 PM)we-dey! Wrote: Can the mods please come and shut down this account? I've got too many to keep up with.  

I smell like rotted feet,stinky vagina and I  suuuucccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Fify

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: However this game ends this is the biggest crap fest of officiating I've literally ever seen. The spot of that ball was an utterly incompetent display of officiating.
Me and a bunch of JNers in the gameday thread agreed that these refs just couldn't handle this game - from the calls to managing the chippiness. Do you know how bad these refs have to be to get Jners on the gameday thread to agree with a Steeler fan? Theoretically, shouldn't even be possible.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote