Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals cut 11 on Monday...
(08-29-2016, 05:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Man, Licata watched his chances go up in one play last night.

We were not keeping 3 QBs anyway.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Raven was the most surprising to me.  Luc and Dimanche were a little surprising but not really.  
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 05:01 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Man, Licata watched his chances go up in one play last night.

I missed the game, what happened?  I though he looked much better than Wenning the game before.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 05:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: It is a little amazing Brown survived the first round of cuts.

Someone has to play CB on Thursday.  We are down Jackson and Dennard.  I don't see Jones playing either.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 09:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: I missed the game, what happened?  I though he looked much better than Wenning the game before.....

First pass attempt I think went for a pick 6.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 04:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Actually a little surprised by Luc being cut after Peerman broke his arm. Really thought he'd make it so Hewitt could help out more at TE.

Otherwise, just a lot of camp bodies on that list.

EDIT: Also not surprised they didn't care to give Nugent any real competition. Who doesn't love having a bad kicker on their team year in and out with invincible job security?

not to many plays we have 2 TEs and the FB on the field and in this case the can use an extra OL guy for those situations I believe.

LUC looked good but had no shot outside of Hewitt getting injured.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 12:41 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: We were not keeping 3 QBs anyway.

Obviously, but him and Wenning were competing for the PS spot.

(08-30-2016, 09:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: I missed the game, what happened?  I though he looked much better than Wenning the game before.....

His 1st or 2nd pass was a pick 6. Next drive, Wenning came in. Licata only got a couple of plays.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
DiManche was picked up by the Lions.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2016, 05:34 PM)pally Wrote: DiManche was picked up by the Lions.

Are they trying to remake the Bengals? Marvin Jones, Orson Charles, Jason DiManche....

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote