Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals defense didn't get burned by the RB cutback in Seattle
One of the weakest part of their past run D even under Zimmer. They never seemed prepared for the cutback until yesterday. I hope that is the new normal in Cincinnati. Vigil, Hubbard and Brown seemed always there to stop the cutback plays.

Biggest play of the game

Bengals leading 10-7, Kirkpatrick just had his stupid Personal Foul and later in that drive on 3rd and 7, Wilson just flipped it to Carson on a dump off.

Dre whiffed.
Bates whiffed.
Williams had a WEAK effort as he was stiff armed to the ground.

All of that happened before he got to the first down marker on his way to the end zone. That's a 4 point swing on those three missed tackles.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 04:58 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: One of the weakest part of their past run D even under Zimmer. They never seemed prepared for the cutback until yesterday. I hope that is the new normal in Cincinnati. Vigil, Hubbard and Brown seemed always there to stop the cutback plays.

Biggest play of the game

Bengals leading 10-7, Kirkpatrick just had his stupid Personal Foul and later in that drive on 3rd and 7, Wilson just flipped it to Carson on a dump off.

Dre whiffed.
Bates whiffed.
Williams had a WEAK effort as he was stiff armed to the ground.

All of that happened before he got to the first down marker on his way to the end zone. That's a 4 point swing on those three missed tackles.

Dre I get to an extent.  Like PrimeTime used to say "If they need me to make a tackle, someone else didn't do their job" (or something like that) and Dre is a bit of a China Doll.  He played well in coverage today, and that penalty (personal foul) was the most ticky-tack, NFL enters the Bengals b-hole without lube call I had seen since the Ross catch that wasn't overturned and until the final play that was ruled a fumble.  (I hope you cheating pieces of crap burn in hell).  

Sorry for the officiating rant.  I get it a bit with Dre.  But your safeties HAVE To be able to tackle.  I would work on hand and arm strength.  It isn't a matter of being in the wrong position (at least not on this game) but a matter of wrapping up and finishing.  Tie them up, don't let them slide off and if you can't get them to the ground, hold on and wait for help.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote