Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals do in another Ravens cooridnator
Last year they replaced Wink Martindale after his defenses were destroyed by the Bengals offense. This season OC coordinator Greg Roman is leaving the team, after last weekend's offensive turnovers lost the game. He says its voluntary

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He did himself in under using dobbins
Reply/Quote
Roman was good at designing an offense that catered specifically to Lamar Jackson.
It didn't work great with any other QB.

Looking back, Roman came in when Jackson was taking over as the full-time starter.
Once Roman took over as OC, Jackson's completion percentage has always been over 60% and he's had over 60 YPG rushing.

Gotta wonder if Roman departing will be any sign or have any impact on Lamar Jackson staying with the Ravens.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, they sure fixed the defense fast after we exposed their DC last year. Hopefully they don’t have the same success on offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 03:06 PM)pally Wrote: Last year they replaced Wink Martindale after his defenses were destroyed by the Bengals offense. This season OC coordinator Greg Roman is leaving the team, after last weekend's offensive turnovers lost the game.  He says its voluntary

they did extremely well for using a backup qb in the playoffs...   I think its a sign Lamar isnt their plan going forward.  

Does stepping down get him out of whatever his contract was? if he had years left
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 04:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: they did extremely well for using a backup qb in the playoffs...   I think its a sign Lamar isnt their plan going forward.  

Does stepping down get him out of whatever his contract was?  if he had years left

Agree, plus that is a good question. Wouldn't mind adding him to our staff. Good coach Greg Roman.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree, plus that is a good question. Wouldn't mind adding him to our staff. Good coach Greg Roman.

i could see him maybe going to chicago...  or another team with a runnin qb
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i could see him maybe going to chicago...  or another team with a runnin qb

Yeah, WR's hate playing for him so he is out.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 05:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, WR's hate playing for him so he is out.

if he cant find a job for some reason id be happy to have him as a run game consultant.    Just think he will be in high demand
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 04:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Well, they sure fixed the defense fast after we exposed their DC last year. Hopefully they don’t have the same success on offense.

It’s going to be crazy seeing the AFCN make moves to keep up with us.

Browns getting Watson was to get a great QB against us. Browns got Cooper to match up with our secondary

Raven's whole defense is specially catered to face Burrow.

I imagine Pitt cashing out for Minkah was a response to us having the WRs we have.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if he cant find a job for some reason id be happy to have him as a run game consultant.    Just think he will be in high demand

Whoever trades for Lamar needs to sign him
-Housh
Reply/Quote