Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals extend the player that cannot be mentioned
We don't ever want to hear his name but the Bengals just extended him to an additional year.

The dude has played 131 of 134 games since putting on the stripes.

In his entire Bengal career he has snapped the 1192 times and each one has been perfect.

Just a shout out to the player whom we never hope to hear his name.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watch. Something bad this weekend.
Reply/Quote
I did not read this. I won't be back to this thread
Reply/Quote
I also did not read and will not return. This is my solemn vow.
Reply/Quote
We had to let Whitworth and Zeitler go to have enough space to retain our snapper.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We don't ever want to hear his name but the Bengals just extended him to an additional year.

In his entire Bengal career he has snapped the 1192 times and each one has been perfect.

You mean Sir Larch Ark?

if you haven't guessed it's an anagram
Reply/Quote
I still shiver at the thought of Brad St Louis snapping the ball

Pissed
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I think it's kinda ridiculous that long snapppers get absolutely no recognition. I've been playing Madden for many years (not every year) and one of the first things you do when playing a franchise is cut the LS. I had to cut dude this year when I bought it I thought it was messed up then. Sorry a little off topic but it's the first thing that came to mind.
Reply/Quote
He will need it since he spent a fair amount on an arm sleeve tattoo. A fair amount of time spent in chair getting it as well.

Has worn long sleeve since getting though. Seems like a nice guy as well.

Good for him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 12:58 AM)corpjet Wrote: I still shiver at the thought of Brad St Louis snapping the ball

Pissed

They are friends

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yep, something is going to happen this week...just watch.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Brad St Louis?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 12:58 AM)corpjet Wrote: I still shiver at the thought of Brad St Louis snapping the ball

Pissed

To be fair BSL was pretty automatic, up until one season where he just seemed to lose it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 04:18 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: To be fair BSL was pretty automatic, up until one season where he just seemed to lose it.

Not really, he blew an extra point snap against Denver in 2006 that may have cost them the playoffs. He also had a bad snap on a field goal in the 2005 playoff game.
Reply/Quote
Ninja

Reply/Quote
Not superstitious at all.... Clark Harris...my man.... needs to get some recognition!!!! Rock On Rock On Rock On
Reply/Quote
If something happens this weekend I'm blaming all of you and I'll be sending you all a bag of dog crap.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
He had an article written about him on how to make a million bucks in the league anonymously ..I thought that was pretty cool..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2017, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We don't ever want to hear his name but the Bengals just extended him to an additional year.

Voldemort?
[Image: 166?cb=20161119213411]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2017, 08:31 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Not superstitious at all.... Clark Harris...my man.... needs to get some recognition!!!! Rock On Rock On Rock On

Neither am I. The man does his job, and does it well. Was it last year or the year before he injured his ground, and kept limping out on the field to play?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote