Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals fan saves Raiders fan's life

Reply/Quote
There’s the next King of the Jungle!

God bless that dude and I hope the Raider fan gets well soon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:

This is why I love the game of football!

God bless all and I hope the Raiders fan has a speedy recovery. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Great story and good for him for being there for that man in crisis.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Somebody that's a subscriber to OzzyManReviews needs to send that to him. He's one of the few "creators" out there that highlights good things in the world and his audience appreciates feel good stories like this. My Mom battled brain cancer and lung cancer for over 2 and a half years while slowly going almost blind but it was her heart that eventually failed in August so this one kind of hit home.

I agree with BengalFanInNJ. He should be next year's opening day Ruler Of The Jungle
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Jerry Mills, you are a true hero. I will see you next year at the opener when you are King of the Jungle.
Reply/Quote
That is wonderful. Thankful that Mr Mills and the other nurse were there to help that gentleman. God bless, and agree he should definitely be Ruler next year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I shudder to think what would have happened to the Raiders guy if he were at a Steelers game in Pittsburgh. Nervous
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:22 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: There’s the next King of the Jungle!

God bless that dude and I hope the Raider fan gets well soon.

Pay the man!!!
Reply/Quote
It pleases me he is from Dallas
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Nice to see something positive and awesome on the news
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:

I had heard something about this, but missed the story on the news.  Thanks for sharing. 

Great story and I like the idea of him being the next Ruler of the Jungle, but I don't think there is a scenario where we get another home game.  Maybe opening game next year?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 12:09 AM)Adamantium Wrote: I shudder to think what would have happened to the Raiders guy if he were at a Steelers game in Pittsburgh. Nervous

His wallet would have been stolen and his credit cards maxed out before that one Pittsburgh fan with a soul showed up and dragged him behind the nearest dumpster, out of the way of traffic.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I will send this to the organization. Who should I send it too, Elizabeth Blackburn?

Reply/Quote
Somebody needs to track down the other nurse...
They deserve equal recognition.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 12:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Somebody needs to track down the other nurse...
They deserve equal recognition.

They probably did and declined to be a part of this (IE: they don't wish to be recognized for a reason).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 11:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I will send this to the organization. Who should I send it too, Elizabeth Blackburn?

I'm sure they are aware of it. Even if the many people in their PR department missed the story, which is doubtful, I'm sure there was an incident report filled out by stadium facilities that went up the chain.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2022, 02:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm sure they are aware of it. Even if the many people in their PR department missed the story, which is doubtful, I'm sure there was an incident report filled out by stadium facilities that went up the chain.

I dont doubt they are aware. I was thinking more in terms of Ruler of the Jungle for one game next year.

Reply/Quote
Amazing. Just another reason to be so glad I stuck this thing out for so many years and why I am so proud to be a bengals fan. Who Dey baby!
Reply/Quote
Sometimes we lose context in life.

Sports are a ***** game and it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Joe Burrow is just another guy. This dude is the real hero - saving people's lives and just being an overall good human. What a beast.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote