Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans on a couch..
It's somewhat satisfying that all of us Bengals fans will be watching the NFL playoffs on our couches with Steelers and Browns fans. Next year, the Bengals will surprise and send Browns and Steelers home for the holidays.
Reply/Quote
Your thread title said "coach", like they couldn't afford 1st class accommodations. (which is also likely true in some cases)

FIFY
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 09:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Your thread title says "coach", like they couldn't afford 1st class accommodations.  (which is also likely true in some cases)

Yeah, but it said "on a coach,"  I took that to mean Zac was so happy after the W today that he was giving Bengals fans piggy-back rides.  Finally earning his keep.

Besides, it's been fixed, so there goes our fun  Sad

As to the OP, yes, the saving grace today was twofold: a win against the Shitstains and a Steelers loss.  In a 2-14 season, you can't hope for more than that. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
C'mon..Everyone knows Lamar Jackson is gonna demand to be traded to the Bengals to play along side of Burrow next year.. because...well..uhmm.. Yeah! That's the ticket..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 09:16 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: It's somewhat satisfying that all of us Bengals fans will be watching the NFL playoffs on our couches with Steelers and Browns fans. Next year, the Bengals will surprise and send Browns and Steelers home for the holidays.

Very true. This year I will root for the 2nd best coach and organization in the NFL to win the Lombardi.  Even though I don't LIKE the Ravens, I DO like the fact the PB started this franchise in Cleveland.

For all intense and purpose, for me, it's ONE of HIS 2 teams!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 09:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, but it said "on a coach,"  I took that to mean Zac was so happy after the W today that he was giving Bengals fans piggy-back rides.  Finally earning his keep.

Besides, it's been fixed, so there goes our fun  Sad

As to the OP, yes, the saving grace today was twofold: a win against the Shitstains and a Steelers loss.  In a 2-14 season, you can't hope for more than that. 

It was rather sweet 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 09:16 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: It's somewhat satisfying that all of us Bengals fans will be watching the NFL playoffs on our couches with Steelers and Browns fans. Next year, the Bengals will surprise and send Browns and Steelers home for the holidays.

Well, the Bengals surprised this year and it wasn't a good surprise at all.

I was promised a New Dey, but it didn't mean what I thought it did.

Reply/Quote