Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans pay it forward
(01-16-2018, 02:59 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Seems that, a’la buffalo fans to Dalton’s foundation, some of our fans have now decided to donate to the Blake Bortles foundation to show appreciation for his role in eliminating the Steelers from the playoffs. Seems like a great reason to me!

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/1/16/16897156/bengals-fans-donating-blake-bortles-foundation-jaguars-took-down-steelers-nfl-playoffs

I wonder why it is just Bengal fans?  I think a lot of teams least favorite team out there is pitt.  But I like that this happened.  Ended Baltimore's playoff hopes in front of their fans as many were calling them "the most dangerous team entering the post season" (not so fast!) and celebrated pitt's end with financial support of Bortles' foundation.

Also fired horrible offensive line coach so I guess the entire season wasn't a complete waste.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2018, 10:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I wonder why it is just Bengal fans?  I think a lot of teams least favorite team out there is pitt.  But I like that this happened.  Ended Baltimore's playoff hopes in front of their fans as many were calling them "the most dangerous team entering the post season" (not so fast!) and celebrated pitt's end with financial support of Bortles' foundation.

Also fired horrible offensive line coach so I guess the entire season wasn't a complete waste.

I always like the “team you don’t want to play” nonsense. You can play Pats,Steelers or Ravens. Who are you picking?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote