Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans - this team sucks but you guys are awesome
I disagree with just about everyone on this board on many topics but i know all of us in the end want what's best for this damn team so i applaud all of you.
Reply/Quote
Gang, I'm a recent participant of the board, but I've been following it for years. Anyway, for those of us who survived the 90's and are still fans of the Bengals, I salute you. You are the antithesis of bandwagon fans.

All those years of frustration were trying times, but just think how much sweeter it will be when we finally win it all - to know you stuck by your team through thick and thin instead of jumping on a bandwagon.
Reply/Quote
Great post. I can't say I agree. I can't stand myself...and as a huge Bengals fan...that's an issue.

/PessimisticPost

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I agree. The Bengal fans on this board are awesome. I hope this franchise gets a ring soon. You guys are the classiest fanbase or one of them. Love you guys.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 10:46 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I hope you got a chance to visit the broadway area while you were there.  I had a blast when I went last year.  Live music all day long at every club.  

Robert's Western World FTW..... :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 11:36 AM)Wyche Wrote: Robert's Western World FTW..... :andy:

Awesome!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 10:54 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I disagree with just about everyone on this board on many topics but i know all of us in the end want what's best for this damn team so i applaud all of you.

What are you, Marvin Lewis? LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I call for Jon Gruden as next Bengals head coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How full was the stadium? They never really showed a crowd shot, but I could see numerous empty seats way down close.

I would say the stadium was about 3/4 the way full. But you have to remember that about 1/4 of those fans were Bengals fans. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 01:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I would say the stadium was about 3/4 the way full. But you have to remember that about 1/4 of those fans were Bengals fans. 

Yeah, but did you get down to Lower Broadway while you were there is what we wanna know.... Tongue

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 01:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I would say the stadium was about 3/4 the way full. But you have to remember that about 1/4 of those fans were Bengals fans. 

Nashville must be around a 4 hour drive from Cincinnati? I had thought it was further.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 01:35 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Nashville must be around a 4 hour drive from Cincinnati? I had thought it was further.

About 5....it's about 3.5 from me.....plus they're on Central time, so you gain an hour at the bars as soon as you hit town. Smirk

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 01:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, but did you get down to Lower Broadway while you were there is what we wanna know.... Tongue

Hell yes. Nashville is a fun ass town. Been there a bunch of times. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 03:46 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Hell yes. Nashville is a fun ass town. Been there a bunch of times. 

Yeah man, it is.  We go quite frequently.  Jack's BBQ is killer food, and we always hit up the joint next door, Robert's Western World.  If you went in there and caught The Don Kelly Band, a close friend of mine hired them to play my wedding reception.  That was over ten years ago, and folks still talk about it.  Spent a New Year's Eve down there too. Good times. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2017, 11:36 AM)Wyche Wrote: Robert's Western World FTW..... :andy:

I probably stumbled in there at some point, but I cant recall.  Refresh my memory..which one was that?
Reply/Quote
We are much more positive and happy at away games for some reason.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2017, 10:55 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I probably stumbled in there at some point, but I cant recall.  Refresh my memory..which one was that?

It is right next door to Jack's BBQ, has the big red cowboy boot out front on the sign.....backs up to the Rhyman, and is a few doors down from Tootsie's. They have a balcony with an upstairs bar, and also sell cowboy boots, which line the wall across from the main bar.

[Image: roberts-sign.jpg]

[Image: robert-s-western-world.jpg]

REAL honky tonk at it's finest......

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2017, 10:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Steeler fans are also all over the place because Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas have a lot of people who move away and seek jobs elsewhere.  I remember living in Chicago and I wore a Bengals jersey once and people were like...wait...I thought you were from Pittsburgh.

Damn, Pitt must be like Detroit eh?

I have never met a Steeler fan from Pitt honestly, 90% of football fans around here are Steeler fans, bandwagon Steeler fans.

You would think being much closer to Denver we would have more Bronco fans, nope.
Reply/Quote