Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans...
Bottom line:

Steelers win games by getting non-calls on their cheap shots. I'm not blaming the Steelers because that's how that play, but the refs seem to turn a blind eye to them and magnify those same actions when another team plays the same way.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:27 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: And what has the league been trying to get the players to do? Go low. I don't know, I just like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe he should have went even lower, taking Brown's knee out so he's not available for the rest of the playoffs. That would make 6 really happy and give him something else to whine about.

I could go steelers fan mode and point out if Brown doesn't dip his head at the end, the hit is in his midsection. But i won't.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:29 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict had 1 steps to not make any contact at all and Brown didn't even have the ball.

If fixed your error since your eyes and math are bad.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maybe he should have went even lower, taking Brown's knee out so he's not available for the rest of the playoffs. That would make 6 really happy and give him something else to whine about.

I could go steelers fan mode and point out if Brown doesn't dip his head at the end, the hit is in his midsection. But i won't.

Ha ha
Thats exactly what they would say too   
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:53 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Ha ha
Thats exactly what they would say too   

It's what clueless, idiotic hypocrites do. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: My wife went to school with a lot of Marylanders, and so lots of Ravens fans are on her Facebook feed. The number of them trashing Cinci for being a dirty team and the fans for being classless is kind of astonishing. Especially since, well, they are Ravens fans.

And are the epitome of class. We just say "bullshit" really loud during prime time games. We don't throw bottles at Ben.

I can't speak for the crowd at PBS, but the Cincy fans who come to M&T are always really well behaved. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And are the epitome of class. We just say "bullshit" really loud during prime time games. We don't throw bottles at Ben.

It's funny even though 90% of the time the call was correct.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I could go steelers fan mode and point out if Brown doesn't dip his head at the end, the hit is in his midsection. But i won't.

Which is funny, because I saw the video of Deion and LT debating it, and this was Deion's argument, and I saw it from some Bengals fans on here. It's one of the issues I have with the rule because it is happening so fast that a tackler, thinking he is going to be making a midsection hit, is penalized because the tacklee made an unexpected move that they could not adjust for. This is why I agree it is an illegal hit by the current rules, but don't think it should be.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is why I agree it is an illegal hit by the current rules, but don't think it should be.
I've said this since it was Harrison and Clark being called for this. he problem is this board exploded when Eifert stumbled into Mitchell's hit.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which is funny, because I saw the video of Deion and LT debating it, and this was Deion's argument, and I saw it from some Bengals fans on here. It's one of the issues I have with the rule because it is happening so fast that a tackler, thinking he is going to be making a midsection hit, is penalized because the tacklee made an unexpected move that they could not adjust for. This is why I agree it is an illegal hit by the current rules, but don't think it should be.

As much as it would slow the game down, and make the game more un-watchable, they need to adopt some kind of rule similar to college where certain plays are reviewed to see if they were really incidental or unavoidable, or if they were blatant fouls that deserve a flag and ejection + possible suspension for repeat offenders. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As much as it would slow the game down, and make the game more un-watchable, they need to adopt some kind of rule similar to college where certain plays are reviewed to see if they were really incidental or unavoidable, or if they were blatant fouls that deserve a flag and ejection + possible suspension for repeat offenders. 

Indeed, and they could review it in the booth first while the refs are chatting and it could help keep the pace of the game somewhat.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And are the epitome of class. We just say "bullshit" really loud during prime time games. We don't throw bottles at Ben.

I can't speak for the crowd at PBS, but the Cincy fans who come to M&T are always really well behaved. 

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/10/10745890/bengals-steelers-pee-assault-arrest-pee-urine

Quote:A Cincinnati fan peed on someone during the Bengals-Steelers game

Things got messy on the field between the Bengals and Steelers, but they got even more messed up in the stands. All together, there were six assault-related arrests made during the game. This one may have been the most messed up though.

Quote:Martin Cooke, 33, of Germantown, Kentucky, was arrested after police said he urinated on the person in front of him in Paul Brown Stadium. Cooke, who wore a Bengals hoodie, is accused of fighting with the man and punching him in the face, court documents state. He is facing disorderly conduct and assault charges. Cooke is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
Both teams fans could produce a laundry list of opposing fans being d-bags. This debate is useless.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Both teams fans could produce a laundry list of opposing fans being d-bags. This debate is useless.

True. But that's not a debate.

Steelers fans don't think they have any d-bags.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: Both teams fans could produce a laundry list of opposing fans being d-bags. This debate is useless.

No it isn't.

You would never see Steeler fans throwing beer and debris onto the field as a player was being carted off.

I was waiting for Marvin to seize a microphone and deliver the infamous Sam Wyche "you dont live in cleveland, you live in cincinnati" quip to those low life bengals fans.

They cloned cleveland and got cincinnati. One they call the clowns and the other the bungles.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: No it isn't.

You would never see Steeler fans throwing beer and debris onto the field as a player was being carted off.

I was waiting for Marvin to seize a microphone and deliver the infamous Sam Wyche "you dont live in cleveland, you live in cincinnati" quip to those low life bengals fans.

They cloned cleveland and got cincinnati. One they call the clowns and the other the bungles.

But you actually live there. 

How much does that suck?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/10/10745890/bengals-steelers-pee-assault-arrest-pee-urine

Mellow

You sound upset that someone other then you got the golden shower this time. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: You would never see Steeler fans throwing beer and debris onto the field as a player was being carted off.

This from the fans who threw trash onto the lawn of their own QB (Tommy Maddox) after he made a bad play to lose a game. Do you ever get tired being so wrong?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:21 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Brown was standing sideways and the only place burfict even contacted him was to lower his head to go h2h.

Did you even watch the game?  It was shoulder to helmet.  A penalty, yes, but don't make shit up.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But you actually live there. 

How much does that suck?

No I do not. But its safe to say it would suck as much in cincinnati.
Reply/Quote