Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans...
(01-10-2016, 06:28 PM)Vlad Wrote: No I do not. But its safe to say it would suck as much in cincinnati.

Yeah it totally sucks living in Cincinnati, which is why 3 of my best friends (who are from Pittsburgh) moved here for the better jobs and lifestyle. They don't miss Pittsburgh (other than that sandwich place) - their words, not mine...Nice try though!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: No it isn't.

You would never see Steeler fans throwing beer and debris onto the field as a player was being carted off.

I was waiting for Marvin to seize a microphone and deliver the infamous Sam Wyche "you dont live in cleveland, you live in cincinnati" quip to those low life bengals fans.

They cloned cleveland and got cincinnati. One they call the clowns and the other the bungles.

This is very true.  As classless a display as any fanbase has ever exhibited.

(01-10-2016, 06:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: This from the fans who threw trash onto the lawn of their own QB (Tommy Maddox) after he made a bad play to lose a game. Do you ever get tired being so wrong?

Yeah, not the same thing, not even close.  Keep making excuses for the inexcusable though, it is entertaining.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 07:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is very true.  As classless a display as any fanbase has ever exhibited.

One of the larger misstatements I've ever read on a message board. Exaggerate much?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/1/10/10745890/bengals-steelers-pee-assault-arrest-pee-urine

Mellow

(01-10-2016, 06:13 PM)Vlad Wrote: No it isn't.

You would never see Steeler fans throwing beer and debris onto the field as a player was being carted off.

I was waiting for Marvin to seize a microphone and deliver the infamous Sam Wyche "you dont live in cleveland, you live in cincinnati" quip to those low life bengals fans.

They cloned cleveland and got cincinnati. One they call the clowns and the other the bungles.
Oh.......  punching women in the face is ok, though  ThumbsUp

What a joke.
(01-10-2016, 07:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is very true.  As classless a display as any fanbase has ever exhibited.

Yeah, not the same thing, not even close.  Keep making excuses for the inexcusable though, it is entertaining.

But two Steelers fans punching women in the face is classy?

Punching a woman in the face is a lot worse than peeing on someone.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Oh.......  punching women in the face is ok, though  ThumbsUp

What a joke.

Hey!  There's Brad!

Yeah...that is awful.  No one will defend it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Oh.......  punching women in the face is ok, though  ThumbsUp

What a joke.

You're absolutely right, the Bengals prefer to have their players be the ones punching women in the face.  

EDIT: BTW your own link describes a Bengals fan punching a woman in the face as well. Did you not read it before posting it?
Reply/Quote

What a joke.

Didn't Pacman Jones punch a chick?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

What a joke.

Sociopath would probably say throwing a can on the field is MUCH WORSE, LIKE THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO, before admitting hitting women is a bad thing. Those two guys were just the classiest.
Reply/Quote
BTW I'd be willing to bet that six arrests for assault is not an abnormally high number for an NFL game. Now, fans throwing garbage at an opposing player being carted off the field, that's an unusual level of douchebaggery. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're absolutely right, the Bengals prefer to have their players be the ones punching women in the face.  

We all know Bengals fans will defend Pacman until they're blue in their faces. The woman deserved it, don't you know?

I loved seeing Pacman cry at the end of that game. He's such a sack of shit excuse for a human being. If losing a playoff game is the worst thing that can happen in his life, he can count himself lucky. He's fortunate that he has never had to strip and had a customer throw money at him and then grab his head and slam it in a stage when you tried to pick up that money. He's fortunate that he never has had to work security in a club and then become paralyze after an athlete get upset that was wasn't allowed to beat up women and had someone shoot at the club.

Imagine having to deal with real problems in his life that were not a direct result of him being a garbage person but rather the result of being at the wrong place at the wrong time while trying to work any job to make ends meet. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I loved seeing Pacman cry at the end of that game. He's such a sack of shit excuse for a human being. 

QFT.  The guy is a complete and utter scumbag.  It's funny to me that Bengals fans can be surprised at what happened last night, when you surround yourself with bad people you can't be surprised when bad things happen.  We should start an over/under on how soon Burfict is permanently banned from the league.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hey!  There's Brad!

Yeah...that is awful.  No one will defend it.

Unless the woman poured beer on a professional athlete. Then she deserves it.

inb4 Brad tries to say I once defended Ray Rice because I said the Ravens waited until the video came out so that they had more solid grounds to cut Rice and not face any backlash. 

and then inb4 Brad tries to respond to this but no one cares because we have real lives with real jobs and real friends who like us.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We all know Bengals fans will defend Pacman until they're blue in their faces. The woman deserved it, don't you know?

I loved seeing Pacman cry at the end of that game. He's such a sack of shit excuse for a human being. If losing a playoff game is the worst thing that can happen in his life, he can count himself lucky. He's fortunate that he has never had to strip and had a customer throw money at him and then grab his head and slam it in a stage when you tried to pick up that money. He's fortunate that he never has had to work security in a club and then become paralyze after an athlete get upset that was wasn't allowed to beat up women and had someone shoot at the club.

Imagine having to deal with real problems in his life that were not a direct result of him being a garbage person but rather the result of being at the wrong place at the wrong time while trying to work any job to make ends meet. 

I'm not sure how he even managed to get reinstated to the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We all know Bengals fans will defend Pacman until they're blue in their faces. The woman deserved it, don't you know?

But you're not mad...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

(01-10-2016, 08:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But you're not mad...

Scratch that. You're probably just drunk.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: QFT.  The guy is a complete and utter scumbag.  It's funny to me that Bengals fans can be surprised at what happened last night, when you surround yourself with bad people you can't be surprised when bad things happen.  We should start an over/under on how soon Burfict is permanently banned from the league.
JN thinks it's a media conspiracy that tricked fans of the 30 other teams that the Bengals are dirty when they should actually believe the Steelers are dirty.

In college, Burfict was suspended/benched by his own coach for refusing to stop making dirty hits and getting penalized. He had tons of problems at the combined and blamed his college coaches for all of them. No team drafted him and only the bengals had any interest in him as a UFDA. After drawing multiple fines this year alone, he again lives up to his dirty, dumbass reputation by giving the Steelers the win on national television. But it's all a media and league conspiracy on why everyone is saying he's dirty and should be suspended.

Pacman Jones refused to stop getting arrested. he was suspended by the league indefinitely. After getting an undeserved millionth chance, the NFL lets him back in and the bengals scoop him up - reputation and all. In brilliant Pacman Jones fashion, he takes a stupid penalty to give the Steelers a chip shot field on national television. It's all the Steelers and refs fault, but everyone is wrongly placing the blame on Jones for his own actions because of a league and media conspiracy. Rolleyes

No seriously, there's a thread in JN saying exactly this. I've been following it all day. LOL
Reply/Quote

What a joke.

That facial hair and anyone would have mistaken those cincy women for men.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're absolutely right, the Bengals prefer to have their players be the ones punching women in the face.  

EDIT:  BTW your own link describes a Bengals fan punching a woman in the face as well.  Did you not read it before posting it?
Two Steelers fans out of one Bengals fan when there's how many more thousands of Bengals fans.  Do you need to take a class on ratios?
(01-10-2016, 08:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: BTW I'd be willing to bet that six arrests for assault is not an abnormally high number for an NFL game.  Now, fans throwing garbage at an opposing player being carted off the field, that's an unusual level of douchebaggery.  ThumbsUp
Oh, so cheering "We-Dey" after you beat our team and won the Super Bowl by injuring our best player was classy?
(01-10-2016, 08:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Unless the woman poured beer on a professional athlete. Then she deserves it.

inb4 Brad tries to say I once defended Ray Rice because I said the Ravens waited until the video came out so that they had more solid grounds to cut Rice and not face any backlash. 

and then inb4 Brad tries to respond to this but no one cares because we have real lives with real jobs and real friends who like us.

How was that not defending Rice?  If it was just because the Ravens couldn't punish him without the video, then why would you wait until after the video became public to make a thread calling him a d bag?  

And I'm sure you do have real friends  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: JN thinks it's a media conspiracy that tricked fans of the 30 other teams that the Bengals are dirty when they should actually believe the Steelers are dirty.

In college, Burfict was suspended/benched by his own coach for refusing to stop making dirty hits and getting penalized. He had tons of problems at the combined and blamed his college coaches for all of them. No team drafted him and only the bengals had any interest in him as a UFDA. After drawing multiple fines this year alone, he again lives up to his dirty, dumbass reputation by giving the Steelers the win on national television. But it's all a media and league conspiracy on why everyone is saying he's dirty and should be suspended.

Pacman Jones refused to stop getting arrested. he was suspended by the league indefinitely. After getting an undeserved millionth chance, the NFL lets him back in and the bengals scoop him up - reputation and all. In brilliant Pacman Jones fashion, he takes a stupid penalty to give the Steelers a chip shot field on national television. It's all the Steelers and refs fault, but everyone is wrongly placing the blame on Jones for his own actions because of a league and media conspiracy. Rolleyes

No seriously, there's a thread in JN saying exactly this. I've been following it all day. LOL

So true.  It's an especially inane argument considering the penalties for the game were Pitt: 10-142 yards and Bengals: 8-79 yards.  For the math impaired among us that means prior to the two PF's the Bengals had 6 penalties for 49 yards.  Clearly the refs conspired to give the game to the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So true.  It's an especially inane argument considering the penalties for the game were Pitt: 10-142 yards and Bengals: 8-79 yards.  For the math impaired among us that means prior to the two PF's the Bengals had 6 penalties for 49 yards.  Clearly the refs conspired to give the game to the Steelers.
The numbers don't matter. Every bengal playoff loss is another league conspiracy. Maybe this year they will finally keep their promise to never watch the NFL again.
Reply/Quote