Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans...
(01-10-2016, 08:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: JN thinks it's a media conspiracy that tricked fans of the 30 other teams that the Bengals are dirty when they should actually believe the Steelers are dirty.

In college, Burfict was suspended/benched by his own coach for refusing to stop making dirty hits and getting penalized. He had tons of problems at the combined and blamed his college coaches for all of them. No team drafted him and only the bengals had any interest in him as a UFDA. After drawing multiple fines this year alone, he again lives up to his dirty, dumbass reputation by giving the Steelers the win on national television. But it's all a media and league conspiracy on why everyone is saying he's dirty and should be suspended.

Pacman Jones refused to stop getting arrested. he was suspended by the league indefinitely. After getting an undeserved millionth chance, the NFL lets him back in and the bengals scoop him up - reputation and all. In brilliant Pacman Jones fashion, he takes a stupid penalty to give the Steelers a chip shot field on national television. It's all the Steelers and refs fault, but everyone is wrongly placing the blame on Jones for his own actions because of a league and media conspiracy. Rolleyes

No seriously, there's a thread in JN saying exactly this. I've been following it all day. LOL

Bengals fans take note.

Trying to match the clean hard hitting Steelers by signing thugs came back to bite you in the ass..
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:40 PM)Vlad Wrote: Bengals fans take note.

Trying to match the clean hard hitting Steelers by signing thugs came back to bite you in the ass..

This post is throwing me into a drunken rage. Mad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This post is throwing me into a drunken rage. Mad
You've been in a drunken rage since the regular season loss to the Steelers.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You've been in a drunken rage since the regular season loss to the Steelers.

Yeah, but i'll recover from the drunken rage i'm currently in. You won't be able to recover from the stupid. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I should probably head off to a meeting before i start hitting the pipe and it becomes a problem.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But you're not mad...

Yea, it does piss me off that he's allowed to play in the league. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You've been in a drunken rage since the regular season loss to the Steelers.

I thought it was when the Jets lost to Buffalo putting the Steelers in the playoffs with the possibility of facing his bengals and the inevitable loss that was to follow.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, it does piss me off that he's allowed to play in the league. 

[Image: f64b8df5e0388f785535042fe4bc01d2_i.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:00 PM)Vlad Wrote: I thought it was when the Jets lost to Buffalo putting the Steelers in the playoffs with the possibility of facing his bengals and the inevitable loss that was to follow.

Nah. It was way before that. I'm sure 6 could tell you the exact date and time.

He's creepy like that. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nah. It was way before that. I'm sure 6 could tell you the exact date and time.

He's creepy like that. 

In real life, my nickname is 6 and a half.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: In real life, my nickname is 6 and a half.

Centimeters?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: f64b8df5e0388f785535042fe4bc01d2_i.jpg]

Stop posting selfies, bro. The game was yesterday.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Stop posting selfies, bro. The game was yesterday.

BURN!!!!!!!!

I'd have an awesome comeback but my mind's too pre-occupied with things that matter in the world to think back to to four months ago when everyone thought the Ravens had a chance to be relevant.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:47 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: BURN!!!!!!!!

I'd have an awesome comeback but my mind's too pre-occupied with things that matter in the world to think back to to four months ago when everyone thought the Ravens had a chance to be relevant.

Why would you have a comeback for something not directed at you?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:50 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Why would you have a comeback for something not directed at you?

Because it's a Ravens fan against a Bengals fan, which means it's against all Bengals fans because we stick together.

rfaulk doesn't need my help because Pat's horrible at this type of thing, but it's the Smack Forum, so it's fun to join in.

(Also, that was so stupid that I just couldn't help myself.)
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Which is funny, because I saw the video of Deion and LT debating it, and this was Deion's argument, and I saw it from some Bengals fans on here. It's one of the issues I have with the rule because it is happening so fast that a tackler, thinking he is going to be making a midsection hit, is penalized because the tacklee made an unexpected move that they could not adjust for. This is why I agree it is an illegal hit by the current rules, but don't think it should be.

Even James Harrison said it wasn't intentional.....saw it on 247 sports.

This, however....was Mellow

http://uproxx.com/sports/pittsburgh-steelers-game-ball-joey-porter/

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Even James Harrison said it wasn't intentional.....saw it on 247 sports.

But that's okay and acceptable behavior....just ask every steeler fan (except for the one in WV with a level head) and they'll lay down to defend anything from that to Shazier's leading with the crown of the helmet. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: BTW I'd be willing to bet that six arrests for assault is not an abnormally high number for an NFL game.  Now, fans throwing garbage at an opposing player being carted off the field, that's an unusual level of douchebaggery.  ThumbsUp

You don't know....that may have been a Miami U coed's father.....Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We all know Bengals fans will defend Pacman until they're blue in their faces. The woman deserved it, don't you know?

I loved seeing Pacman cry at the end of that game. He's such a sack of shit excuse for a human being. If losing a playoff game is the worst thing that can happen in his life, he can count himself lucky. He's fortunate that he has never had to strip and had a customer throw money at him and then grab his head and slam it in a stage when you tried to pick up that money. He's fortunate that he never has had to work security in a club and then become paralyze after an athlete get upset that was wasn't allowed to beat up women and had someone shoot at the club.

Imagine having to deal with real problems in his life that were not a direct result of him being a garbage person but rather the result of being at the wrong place at the wrong time while trying to work any job to make ends meet. 

.....yeah, in Baltimore he might've gotten a plaque somewhere....they reserve bronze statues for much bigger fish....murderers Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Even James Harrison said it wasn't intentional.....saw it on 247 sports.

Absolutely it was, Porter got into the head of the two morons on your team and they swallowed the hook whole.
Reply/Quote