Poll: most popular flavor of pudding?
Chocolate
Vanilla
Tears of dispair
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals favorite flavor of pudding
What flavor of pudding do you think is most popular among Bengal players.
Reply/Quote
Its a butterscotch and chocolate swirl...
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I voted "other' because I think it is banana.

I was afraid to make 'banana" an option because of its homoerotic connotations. But I am not ashamed to vote "banana". I don't care what anyone thinks.
Reply/Quote
Urinal Cake
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 11:05 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Urinal Cake

FYI Urinal cakes come in many different flavors.

Too clever by half, Mr. Rocker.
Reply/Quote
Vanilla... In more ways than one (if ya know what I mean).
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 11:03 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Its a butterscotch and chocolate swirl...

I feel that Butterscotch loses its cultural identity when it mixes with chocolate.

Instead it should maintain a purity of its essence.

An essence of purity, if you will.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 11:14 PM)jason Wrote: Vanilla... In more ways than one (if ya know what I mean).

Rep.   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Salty Pudding and 42
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 11:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I feel that Butterscotch loses its cultural identity when it mixes with chocolate.

Instead it should maintain a purity of its essence.

An essence of purity, if you will.

Take that blood and soil shit to p & r....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
if we go with Dalton's hair and his popularity, i would say carrot pudding, those who like to play the devil's advocate, orange pudding.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 12:34 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: if we go with Dalton's hair and his popularity, i would say carrot pudding, those who like to play the devil's advocate, orange pudding.

Even since Dalton changed his hair style n thought he was Gordon Hayward the Bengals have been garbage. He needs to shave his hair.
Reply/Quote
Since they make a lot of it, I'll say bread pudding.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dehydrated milk and saltines
Reply/Quote
Hmmm...they are Bengals which are tigers so it’s gotta be blood pudding

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 11:17 PM)jason Wrote: Take that blood and soil shit to p & r....

"Pudding and Religion Forum"?
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 10:16 AM)pally Wrote: Hmmm...they are Bengals which are tigers so it’s gotta be blood pudding

:drool:
Reply/Quote
The players prefer any that is not Out-Dated (MB likes his big discount and nothing but the best for his boys).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2019, 11:28 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The players prefer any that is not Out-Dated (MB likes his big discount and nothing but the best for his boys).

Expiration dates are just a scam to get people to throw away billions of dollars of perfectly good food.

Plus it is good for a team to eat old pudding.  It makes them tougher.  

"Every minute the rich teams spend in comfy locker rooms eating fresh pudding they get softer.  Meanwhile every minute the Bengals spend squatting by the river eating out dated pudding they get stronger."
Reply/Quote
Well they haven't won a playoff game in 27 years, so clearly whatever flavor Mike Brown is choosing to serve them is wrong.

It doesn't matter how good that chocolate pudding tastes, it hasn't had any postseason success and therefore it's garbage!
Reply/Quote