Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals first playoff win in 31 years...
Scrolling waaaay back on my phone today, I found this video that I took immediately after the drought ended. Glad that I was there to see it. 

I'd post this in the JN, but I know you all get touchy about non Bengal fans. 

I'd like to know who are the people who were streaming out so early? Seriously, I stuck around longer. 

Reply/Quote
(08-16-2023, 10:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Scrolling waaaay back on my phone today, I found this video that I took immediately after the drought ended. Glad that I was there to see it. 

I'd post this in the JN, but I know you all get touchy about non Bengal fans. 

I'd like to know who are the people who were streaming out so early? Seriously, I stuck around longer. 

Couples hurrying home to have POW sex. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I wanted to stay longer but my daughter was freezing. Still I stayed a fair amount of time. My daughter met some friends and I went to my car and sat in it, with the car off, in the freezing cold and silence for half an hour. In the overall scheme of things it’s fairly irrelevant, but it’s a moment I won’t forget, and it’s those moments that keep us coming back and sitting through an amazing amount of crap. Like today.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote