Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting some love from PFT...believe it or not
Wow! Two out of six have us going to the super bowl? That's unprecedented to start a season. Going into 1981 no one had us even going to the playoffs.

However, if we do go to the Super Bowl we're going to win it. Guys like Burfict, Jones, Whit and Atkins just won't give up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ryen Russillo (ESPN's Russillo and Kanell) picked the Bengal to make it to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Seahawks 20

That's my prediction
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 08:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Bengals 24
Seahawks 20

That's my prediction
Ah, the Superbowl we should have won if 05...

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2016, 04:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: True, losing to the Steelers would be a tough pill to swallow, but I'll take the first playoff W of my entire life as a Bengals fan. I already know what it feels like to lose to the Steelers in the playoffs in heartbreaking fashion (twice). I have no idea how exciting it'd be to finally see that giant Harambe-sized gorilla lifted off the backs of the franchise and city. I imagine I'd feel something like I did when Burfict made that INT to "seal" the game.

I get what you're saying though. Losing to the Steelers immediately afterwards would definitely take some joy out of it.

I wish I had a recording of me from the Green TD to the end of the game. I was jumping around acting a fool (especially when Burfict got the INT) to being on my knees hoping that we win when I seen Ben back on the field. To sitting on my couch with a blank stare on my face after the two penalties... What a rollercoaster of emotions the last few minutes of the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 08:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ah, the Superbowl we should have won if 05...

05 and 15... Both years our QB went down. I hated that our defense played like the best defense in the league towards the end of the season (and especially in the playoffs) and yet we couldn't even get a playoff win still.
Reply/Quote
Mike Florio is coming around albeit slowly. He'll start believing in the Bengals more as the season progresses. I'm convinced Mike just isn't as familiar with Cincinnati as he is with the big market teams. On the other hand, Mike is family and he should listen to me more. Cool
Reply/Quote