Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a high amount of food violations
That makes me ill....To think I’ve ate and gotten fountain drinks while at games

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!paul-brown-stadium
Reply/Quote
Beer bottles are sealed until asked for.  ThumbsUp

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mouse feces? JFC. One more reason to stay away from PBS!

Nationwide up in Columbus is way up there too. And I go there at least once a year...

On the bright side my hockey team’s arena is #6.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
they domino even charge extra for it, if Mike Brown only knew feces laced food would be an extra buck fifty!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I was surprised at the actual condition of PBS. It is basically just concrete and vending. Very small entertainment value outside of the actual football game.
Reply/Quote
Makes me never want to eat there again the food is overpriced anyways
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:32 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I was surprised at the actual condition of PBS. It is basically just concrete and vending. Very small entertainment value outside of the actual football game.

I had the same reaction when I went to Indy for the first game this season. I walked into Lucas Oil and thought "Wow, so this is what a real NFL stadium looks/feels like."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 12:18 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I had the same reaction when I went to Indy for the first game this season. I walked into Lucas Oil and thought "Wow, so this is what a real NFL stadium looks/feels like."

I know what you mean.  The Brown family has always been old school.

Still, I love being there, watching the game and looking out over the Ohio River and Kentucky hills.   I have no real problem with the stadium except the price of food and the team they've fielded the last three years.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 01:21 PM)3wt Wrote: I know what you mean.  The Brown family has always been old school.

Still, I love being there, watching the game and looking out over the Ohio River and Kentucky hills.   I have no real problem with the stadium except the price of food and the team they've fielded the last three years.

Have you been to other stadiums to compare the in game experience?

The food and pro shop there seemed actually priced way on the lower end of the scale.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:32 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I was surprised at the actual condition of PBS. It is basically just concrete and vending. Very small entertainment value outside of the actual football game.

While that never mattered to me, I can see how a lot of people could be more enticed to go if there were more than just the game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 02:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: While that never mattered to me, I can see how a lot of people could be more enticed to go if there were more than just the game.

Yep. For hardcore fans, it won't matter. For average fans...it matters.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 12:18 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I had the same reaction when I went to Indy for the first game this season. I walked into Lucas Oil and thought "Wow, so this is what a real NFL stadium looks/feels like."

Funny been to Lucas three times and believe it is the most overpriced place to watch a NFL game I have been to out of probably 12 stadiums and totally lacks much vibe around it.  
Reply/Quote
I read about this early this morning. Glad I don’t go to games any longer.

Reply/Quote
At the end of the day, most live sporting events aren't worth watching for $50+ a game IMO unless they are including (some) food/drinks/entertainment with it. You can get as good or better views from TV. And the "atmosphere" at the game itself is usually (vastly) overhyped.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I prefer the college stadium experience to the NFL and most of the college stadiums aren't anything compared to the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Since they have a high amount of football violations, food violations are just icing on the top.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 01:21 PM)3wt Wrote: I know what you mean.  The Brown family has always been old school.

Yeah, it's the management that's the issue.  I too like PBS.  It just looks a lot older in comparison to the palaces being built these days.  It's crazy that this is the 19th season.  

I used to sit at the end of the upper deck in the northwest corner.  There was a beer bottle that someone had tossed back amongst the piping, and you could see it as you rode the smaller escalator to the upper deck.  It was easy to spot, and it remained there for years, the better part of a decade, anyway.  By the end it was caked in dust and grime.  Attention to detail doesn't stay within the while lines with this bunch.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I've heard that from a lot of folks. I'm pretty hardcore so I don't really care to much about that. I never eat the food it's to expensive and I always tailgate before the game and eat on the way home.
Reply/Quote
[Image: rBaFiW3.gif]

This sucks!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
They serve Gold Star there what else did you expect?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote