Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a high amount of food violations
(12-14-2018, 12:18 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I had the same reaction when I went to Indy for the first game this season. I walked into Lucas Oil and thought "Wow, so this is what a real NFL stadium looks/feels like."

Oh my God. Domes suck so bad though. I know I am in the minority probably, but I love watching a game in PBS when it is snowing!!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:28 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Oh my God. Domes suck so bad though. I know I am in the minority probably, but I love watching a game in PBS when it is snowing!!

Yeah, me too.  Problem is, I can't recall the last time it snowed at a game.  A decade? Longer?  A few seasons ago we had a Thursday night game in November, and it was in the mid-60s,and everyone was in short sleeve shirts.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well, they've violated common sense, the right way to run an NFL franchise and the public trust. Why wouldn't they violate public health codes.?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 01:47 AM)Trademark Wrote: That makes me ill....To think I’ve ate and gotten fountain drinks while at games

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/25316231/health-inspection-reports-find-critical-violations-nfl-nhl-nba-mlb-stadiums-2018-espn-lines#!paul-brown-stadium

Being clean costs too much money in Mikey's eyes, therefore it is discouraged.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Mey Mike, it's your product, YOU eat it.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Judging by the list, it's not overly safe to eat at any sporting venue. Not much of this is a big surprise. Most of the people working concessions are church groups or other entities looking to raise money, not actual employees that work with food regularly. They probably aren't trained how to handle food in any effective way before their shift.

I guess it's kind of an assumed risk. I look at food trucks and fair food the same way. A big venue like that that sits empty for over half the year on a river in a metropolitan area is going to be a vermin magnet.
Reply/Quote