Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have their new 9 to 85 connection
(04-27-2020, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Changing Ross's number eh? Hope it helps.

It didn’t. He changed it last year before the start of the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 05:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It didn’t. He changed it last year before the start of the season.

Guess I forgot, damn memory going away WTH? Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 05:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Guess I forgot, damn memory going away WTH? Shocked

Easy mistake. Not like he played a whole hell of a lot...

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 04:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Changing Ross's number eh? Hope it helps.

He changed it last season
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2020, 09:28 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and if Dalton can wear Kenny's #, then Carson should only be supportive of Burrow wearing #9 if he even says anything.  Agreed though, that napkin won't say anything.

Dalton pretty much had to ask to wear Kenny's number because "Kenny"  Palmer did nothing here to lay claim to the number 9. He was just another player.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 08:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Dalton pretty much had to ask to wear Kenny's number because "Kenny"  Palmer did nothing here to lay claim to the number 9. He was just another player.

Kenny, just my take, is the Bengals GOAT at QB.  I really liked Boomer & Dalton has most of the total all-time franchise records, but I'm still sticking with Anderson at QB.

Palmer is right behind those three though and arguably more than just another player for the franchise.  He was part of the teams that got the Bengals back into the playoffs and ranks fourth on the team's all-time stats list for most QB categories.  If the Bengals had a ring of honor, I'm not saying Palmer's #9 would be there, but he was more than just another player.  "Another player" is reserved for QBs like Kitna, Klinger, Smith, etc...
Reply/Quote