Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hint they could add offensive line help soon
(07-24-2019, 10:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Moving Hopkins to Tackle would be terrible.

The Andre Smith watch begins...

Well, that gives us 8-10 games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2019, 12:13 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: I don't live in the area so I cant comment on any other owner possibilities. But to simply say 'this is all we have' is a lazy argument. You or I have no idea on who would or could buy the team and what they would do with them. Part of the problem with Mikey is -given how useless he has been to the league as a whole why would the other owners give a shit if the team moved? Mikey is a leach on the NFL and does little to contribute to their revenue.

If the Blackburns are going to run the team just like Mikey does well then good luck to us all.

Being Mike Brown has never done anything in his life other than own the Bengals or be the heir to the team he's done alright. The record will never reflect his accomplishments, but he did make a losing team in a small market extremely profitable. We should all be so fortunate to inherit an NFL franchise and turn what really amounted to the price of a modest house in the suburbs into a multi-billion dollar enterprise.  Running a team with a great win-loss record was never his strong suit, but he's been very adept at making it profitable. He's done so well that it's almost impossible to lose money owning an NFL team. You'd really have to pretty much toss hundred dollar bills by the trainload at fans at every game to lose money doing it.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote