Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hire Dwight Schrute LOL
I meant Hugh Jackson. His position will NOT be assistant head coach, like Dwight he will be assistant too, in this case to the head coach. This hire will help the Bengals win again. Hilarious
[Image: igwe5oxq4th9bt06g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Smack from another team should be better than the smack from the team’s own fans.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(11-13-2018, 09:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Smack from another team should be better than the smack from the team’s own fans.
:andy:
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2018, 09:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Smack from another team should be better than the smack from the team’s own fans.

You're looking to the wrong poster.  This one's a real skank.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 02:41 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're looking to the wrong poster.  This one's a real skank.  Smirk
Don jr. text this number, 797979. It will help you with your frustration. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 07:48 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Don jr. text this number, 797979. It will help you with your frustration. ThumbsUp

You’re really good at this.
Reply/Quote
[Image: UZx.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Oh, BTW, I hear people saying that if Marvin falls below 500 , Bruce Drennan will take his place. Would fit in well in Cincy. Knowledgeable football guy and convicted felon. Cool Cool Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 06:38 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Oh, BTW, I hear people saying that if Marvin falls below 500 , Bruce Drennan will take his place. Would fit in well in Cincy. Knowledgeable football guy and convicted felon. Cool Cool Cool

Well now I know Michael Vick is a convicted felon. Oh wait he played for the Steelers. Having a hard time coming up with any Bengals that fit that category.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Lol, all smack aside, this is sad. You guys deserve better than this.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 09:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, all smack aside, this is sad. You guys deserve better than this.

It’s shocking Paul Alexander isn’t back yet.

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 09:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s shocking Paul Alexander isn’t back yet.

[Image: blaspheme_blues_brothers.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote