Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad congratulates Burrow and Bengals fans

The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hard not to love Chad. He's been a very enthusiastic ambassador for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote:

I thought this was great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dude still looks like he is 25
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:39 PM)spazz70 Wrote: Dude still looks like he is 25

Seriously though. I don't think he's aged a day since he retired.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Seriously though. I don't think he's aged a day since he retired.

All those preservatives in the McDonalds he eats.
Reply/Quote
Still love me some Chad, seems like an old friend every time he pops up!
Reply/Quote
What's most comforting is to know that Chad is still a Bengal in his heart.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Good to see Chad pumped. What an entertaining guy. Infectious personality.

This has just been the perfect offseason so far. Couldn't be more happy Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:30 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Good to see Chad pumped. What an entertaining guy. Infectious personality.

This has just been the perfect offseason so far. Couldn't be more happy  Rock On

Zac "Who's your Daddy now"  Taylor is looking better and better.....
Reply/Quote
I've always had something against Chad since he left here and after he held out (loved him til the holdout), but that seemed genuine and made me fall in love with him all over again!

When I first opened it, I thought it was going to be just to draw attention to himself, but he really does seem like he loves the organization, the team, and us fans!
Reply/Quote
Love Chad man, I gave him some crap in the past but he was never a diva, just an entertainer.

Rock on Chad. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I decided to become a bengal fan because we drafted David Pollack and Odell Thurman, but I fell in love with the Bengals because of Chad Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:32 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hard not to love Chad. He's been a very enthusiastic ambassador for the Bengals.

Chad will always be a Bengal.  He went away but he never really left.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Chad puts a smile on your face
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's most comforting is to know that Chad is still a Bengal in his heart.

No doubt. So many of our former greats try to wash their hands of the Bengals after they retire. 
Reply/Quote
Chad Johnson- Bengal Royalty
Reply/Quote