Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals inactives
So unless I'm going crazy I saw uzumah is starting tight end and Williams is out? I thought from all reports I read that Kraft was ful go at practices and would be playing? And what happened to Williams?
Reply/Quote
Oy, Kroft's "totally not a big deal" knee injury took place 5 weeks ago! He'd better playyyyy!!! He's not on the inactives list, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dline already in need of help, lost Williams. That rotation is not what it was in previous years, that's for sure. We'll see how they hold up. Kroft sounds like he'll play, but won't start.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Saw Cody Core was inactive Sad , I don't think he would have played any this week, but hope he isn't hurt in any way.
Reply/Quote
We'll be seeing lots of Hunt. (Shudders)
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: We'll be seeing lots of Hunt. (Shudders)

It is very clear the experts on the Bengals DL quality,  Tobin and the coaches are not as concerned with our DL as a lot of fans  Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is very clear the experts on the Bengals DL quality,  Tobin and the coaches are not as concerned with our DL as a lot of fans  Smirk

Not concerned about the DL. Just one of them. He's like the Giant Engine that Couldn't. 
Reply/Quote
TE Tyler Eifert and CB Darqueze Dennard lead the Bengals inactives today. Also inactive are WR Cody Core, QB Jeff Driskel, G Christian Westerman, G Trey Hopkins, DT DeShawn Williams

Reply/Quote
Why the **** is everyone down on Ceej?

He's not Eifert, but I guarantee you he'll be better than Kroft as a receiver.

Have some confidence people.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Kroft is back, but CJ has had the bulk of the practices. Only makes sense to start him and work Kroft back in slowly....
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 01:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Kroft is back, but CJ has had the bulk of the practices. Only makes sense to start him and work Kroft back in slowly....

DingDing
Reply/Quote
I'll gladly eat my words in this thread. Happy to. Good for Margus. Awesome today.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I'll gladly eat my words in this thread. Happy to. Good for Margus. Awesome today.

This might be the biggest overreaction ever but if he could play like this every game oh man!
Reply/Quote