Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals invest in fans
(02-18-2021, 08:45 PM)PDub80 Wrote: To the people whining about the product on the field: What F is wrong with the logic part of your brain? It's like you're dogs, conditioned to *****.....

- THE TICKET SALES ARE NOT HURTING THE TEAM ON THE FIELD OR INFLUENCING FREE AGENCY OR THE DRAFT.
- THE TICKET PEOPLE ARE NOT PART OF ANY ON FIELD SUCCESS AND VICE VERSA. ZT, BURROW, TOBIN, etc. HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH THE TICKET SALES TEAM
- MORE BENGALS FANS AT GAMES SHOULD = MORE WINS OR A HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

The idea that ticket sales, perks and on field success go hand in hand or oppose each other is mouth breather stuff. Need more nose breathers here.

Uh...I think they were mainly pointing out that if the Bengals want to get fans in the stands they should just win games. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Katie has an onlyfans?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2021, 10:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Wonder if those club seats would be worth it or not

I normally sit in club seats when I go (because I have friends who have season tickets there and there are always seats beside them that are available) and I like them. Roof over your head for when it's raining, the service brings food and drink to your seats. Not normally a huge line at the restroom. It's the little things....
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I normally sit in club seats when I go (because I have friends who have season tickets there and there are always seats beside them that are available) and I like them. Roof over your head for when it's raining, the service brings food and drink to your seats. Not normally a huge line at the restroom. It's the little things....

Club seats are pretty good. I like those better than lower level. It’s pretty nice to have food and drink brought to your seat as well. However, the best experience I get is from the 300 level. My kind of people. Rowdy, obnoxious, drunk roaring fans. Well, unless we are getting killed, then it becomes drunk depressed fans. LOL 

I’ve sat in many places in the stadium before purchasing my season tickets. For me, endzone seating was least desirable while 300 section was best and actually gave me the perfect fan experience.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:39 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Club seats are pretty good. I like those better than lower level. It’s pretty nice to have food and drink brought to your seat as well. However, the best experience I get is from the 300 level. My kind of people. Rowdy, obnoxious, drunk roaring fans. Well, unless we are getting killed, then it becomes drunk depressed fans. LOL 

I’ve sat in many places in the stadium before purchasing my season tickets. For me, endzone seating was least desirable while 300 section was best and actually gave me the perfect fan experience.

Yeah, I have never cared for end zone seating either. Some people love it. I just don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 12:04 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Uh...I think they were mainly pointing out that if the Bengals want to get fans in the stands they should just win games. 

not that hard to understand...  
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2021, 08:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you'd rather see those things; as they cost you nothing as you watch the game from the couch. 

I applaud the team for giving back to those that invest in the team 

I was actually referring to when I do attend sporting events in person, but way to make assumptions!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 12:04 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Uh...I think they were mainly pointing out that if the Bengals want to get fans in the stands they should just win games. 

Ok, but why would that need said in a thread about season ticket benefits. To my point: They are not ONLY doing ticket perks. And doing one does not exclude the other.

The comments about winning on the field in a thread about season ticket ADDITIONAL PERKS is just more cry baby stuff.... Oh, and BTW, the biggest cry babies seem to be the ones who don't even go to the games.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 10:12 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: not that hard to understand...  

In a thread about season ticket additional perks, people whining about on field performance are absolute cry babies. The 2 things have nothing to do with each other. At least not negatively.

The Bengals are attempting to get more fans at the stadium with give aways and financial incentives. Getting more fans in the stands should = more of a home field advantage. Which then should lead to better performance. Better performance should = wins. So, to that degree, the pissing and moaning about the team's record in relation to the thread topic is even more absurd.... Not that hard to understand.
Reply/Quote
C'mon folks.. The only real method Mikey and company would really invest in fans is to maybe pay passerbyers to have their pictures taken to be on more cardboard cutouts of fans if next season has limited fan capacity like this past season.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:39 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Club seats are pretty good. I like those better than lower level. It’s pretty nice to have food and drink brought to your seat as well. However, the best experience I get is from the 300 level. My kind of people. Rowdy, obnoxious, drunk roaring fans. Well, unless we are getting killed, then it becomes drunk depressed fans. LOL 

I seat it what is called the convertible club 200 section seats that are padded right next to club section.. great corner view and can go to restroom and concessions just above me with minimal wait time.. hardly miss any action. 
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 05:11 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Katie has an onlyfans?

no she has an onlyfan.......... Troy.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I normally sit in club seats when I go (because I have friends who have season tickets there and there are always seats beside them that are available) and I like them. Roof over your head for when it's raining, the service brings food and drink to your seats. Not normally a huge line at the restroom. It's the little things....

How good is the view ?
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I have never cared for end zone seating either. Some people love it. I just don't get it.

It has been said there’s not a bad seat in the house. And, although I tend to agree with that statement, there are some not so great seats. I think it all comes down to the person’s experience. Personally, the lower you are to the field, the less you see. I once sat 17 rows up from the field at the goaline. I hated that experience. I sat in club seats, row 3 on the 10yd line. Those we ok but still missed some action as the teams moved away from you. My worst experience was endzone seats, high up in section 222, a friend and I got online. Probably 5 rows from the top on a cold windy day. Worst game ever in all categories.

Anywhere between the 35yd markers in the 300 section is choice for me. View is so good that you see play’s developing and can read the offense and defense. That makes for a great game. My season tickets were on the 50. I honesty thought I had the best seats in the house.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2021, 10:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I have never cared for end zone seating either. Some people love it. I just don't get it.

Why not ?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2021, 08:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course you'd rather see those things; as they cost you nothing as you watch the game from the couch. 

I applaud the team for giving back to those that invest in the team 

I'd think that most people attending games would rather see more W's than more little perks at the game.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 07:59 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd think that most people attending games would rather see more W's than more little perks at the game.

Of course they would. No one disputes that, but they are two separate approaches to the same issue. One they can implement at will while the other cannot be guaranteed. Clearly, the organization can and should be doing more regarding the latter, but this thread was not intended to be about that.

I simply think that the team's season ticket members deserve to be treated better with promotions like this. Some will undoubtedly disagree, insisting that they are fools for giving this dysfunctional franchise any revenue - that they don't deserve to be rewarded with little more than shiny baubles for continuing to prop up this franchise. Nonetheless, I'm hopeful that management can pair this STM endeavor with a much improved product on the field. After all, those perks will be quickly and rightfully dismissed if the Bengals don't make an honest effort to build a Super Bowl champion around a potentially generational talent at QB.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 11:59 AM)Trademark Wrote: https://www.rateyourseats.com/shared/1410812679_722684634.jpg
How good is the view ?

The view of the field is about perfect IMO (others might like something else) , not too high, but high enough you can watch the whole field. The view of the women in Club is hit and miss..... Hilarious And I'd take Club Level anytime I have a choice just for the wider seats

Seriously though, this is a picture from mid field club level (not my photograph)

[Image: 1410812679_722684634.jpg]
Reply/Quote