Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts vs Bengals predictions
The Bengals will come out in the first half looking like they're gonna roll right over the Colts with no resistance. At the half we'll be up like 20-3.

Then we'll Marv it up in the 2nd half and look like the 5-11 team we are making the game much closer than it ever shoulda been ! We'll win and dudes will be on here claiming see it's all better now, playoffs here we come - delusional.

Bengals: 26
Colts: 23
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Even though the Colts have more points on the season than the Bengals (Bengals are 29th in ppg, Colts are 27th), their defense is the the worst in the league in ppg given up.

Dead cat bounce will be in full effect as Bengals win easily 27-13.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
YUGE win for the Bengals. In fact, the Bengals will be 5-4 in three weeks.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 05:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Bengals will come out in the first half looking like they're gonna roll right over the Colts with no resistance. At the half we'll be up like 20-3.

Then we'll Marv it up in the 2nd half and look like the 5-11 team we are making the game much closer than it ever shoulda been ! We'll win and dudes will be on here claiming see it's all better now, playoffs here we come - delusional.

Can sooooooo see this happening.  It'll be halftime and we'll be thinking "blowout!" and there's still a chance to somehow miraculously eek out a wildcard spot and then, BAM, :30 of Marvinball and a second half nail-biter.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 05:04 PM)BMK Wrote: Bengals will be down by 2 touchdowns in the 4th qtr. Being the leader that he is, Dalton will be on the sideline, going up and down the bench encouraging teammates with "c'mon guys!...pull my finger!!"

Don’t forget throwing it away on 4th down Ninja
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I actually think the Bengals play a stellar game this week. We win 31-17. Mixon gains over 100 yards.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
My prediction is they will pull the game from TV programming and show that Red Copper Pan infomercial instead.

[Image: 0903B7AACAD747EDB1E0A03DB26FD3B9.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad I noticed this is Thursday Night Football. I had put Mixon as a starter on a Fantasy Team because CBS Sports says to, but CBS is wrong. If Bengals would run the ball 30 times, even at that Mixon only gets it 10 times and even at 5 yards a gain it is only 50 yards. Marvin will stick with Hill and Bernard, that's just Marvin. So I'm glad I saw Miami Ajayi playing tonight and made the switch. Otherwise I would have been stuck with Mixon. CBS is right, Mixon could have a huge game against Colts, but not with Marvin sticking with Hill and Bernard. CBS Sports not factoring in Bengals have NO BLOCKING, even against Colts.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 08:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: I expect us to lose. We will struggle but find a way to go up early by 10, then we will go conservative and play Marvin ball and go away from what’s working as Dalton gets sacked 7 times and the Colts win 27-10. Marvin will be seen on the sideline clapping and laughing.

We will beat the Colts man, we are better than they are for heck sake. Would be really surprised if we lost this game.

Bengals - 27
Colts - 16
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 05:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Bengals will come out in the first half looking like they're gonna roll right over the Colts with no resistance. At the half we'll be up like 20-3.

Pretty safe prediction here.

Still think we beat these guys more soundly than this but could definately see this happening.

Marv is just so damn predictable in the 2nd half. Cannot wait to move on.
Reply/Quote